Frequent Posters

raksha25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
me too! 😃plz provide the link ðŸ˜Š
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
dammit , i so expected thsi, precap dekhke hi mujhe lag raha tha, jagya wont be able to do it😆atleast with anandi there😆they r srsly trying to improve his character now😆
hmm anandi bheegi si bhaagi si🤣ok who wanna bet jagya might save her😛😆😆
reg gauri, ah i dont know lets see how she handles it😆 
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

Thanx for sharing!
Jag is not interested...omg
so the unexpected thing is anandi
really...can't believe it 😲

surprised why i was like thinking why wont they be able to do it,😆family members r not objecting , dadisa have given a full license to enjoy🤪🤣
 yaa toh one of them refuses , now g ko to koi problem nahin hogi cos anandi is jagya's past not hers😆😆
so it had to be him or something bad happening to a, guess its a mixture of both😆
i am happy he is showing repentance ,
yaa but on a personal level i am not happy 😆😆but kuch nahin sabr kaa phal meetha hota hain
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have been watching colors past 2 hrs to atleast get a glimpse of the promo and there is not even an ad break

Wish someone could post the link
Edited by vasuja - 12 years ago
ruchibubi thumbnail
i want to see prom..plz post the link

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ha ha ha how lame can I get..

i had to keep colors on with last bit of dabaang, complete ajab prem ki ...and they did not even give a damn ad break...I was just thinking ok now I am gonna see the promo and then they start Patiala house...3 movies back to back without add break...where is the telly world going too...unbelievable
bechari Gauri🤣24*7 charged up Jaggu dada ko bore kar diya😆just kidding
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasuja

i had to keep colors on with last bit of dabaang, complete ajab prem ki ...and they did not even give a damn ad break...I was just thinking ok now I am gonna see the promo and then they start Patiala house...3 movies back to back without add break...where is the telly world going too...unbelievable

arre movie enjoy karo, kal dekh lena itnaa kyaa excitement ho raha hain😆😆
i dont think con can happen until jagya past relastionship with a comes in front of g
either he will tell her himself,(i would be very glad if he does it)
or g will find out herself but the news abt thtier closeness will come before the con
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasuja

😆me too🤪,didnt even touch remote😉😆 ..ek promo ke chakkar mein watching all repeat movies but patha nahin kab dekhaayengey
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

😆me too🤪,didnt even touch remote😉😆 ..ek promo ke chakkar mein watching all repeat movies but patha nahin kab dekhaayengey

arre they hardly show breaks these colors walasduring movies, abhi 8 baje bhi koi movie aayegi
10 baje tak baithe rahoSilly🤣
btw aaj social network aayegi, dekhna zaroor pix pe