Suggestions / Comments

Please read mods

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 07 January 2006 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

hey....i was wondering if a mod could go and see this (it has nothing bad in it...but there are some ideas) topic....http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=168 898....and we have some ideas and were wondering if we could do them....we all needed a mod to tell us yes or no....so i hope you take consider of this....

-thank you so much-

***hope you don't mind of anything i said...and sorry if i said something wrong***

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please read mods" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top