Ajeesh Rehman and Aneesh Rehman
Prabhu and Tyson
Rinson and Rafiq
Premgopal and Vivek
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Yes right but u can even join Premgopal and Vivek..😛

Oops forget to add Premgopal and Vivek they are also one of my favourite jodi of this season. After Shivashankari Jacqueline and Prabhu Tyson eliminate the competetion get harder.
Originally posted by Ravi.

Oops forget to add Premgopal and Vivek they are also one of my favourite jodi of this season. After Shivashankari Jacqueline and Prabhu Tyson eliminate the competetion get harder.

Yes right.. after their elimination it will be good to watch..😛
I remember Aneesh participating  in Amrita TV ( malayalam channel) reality show called Super dancer and he was the runner up.In that show even Shamna ( actress Poorna ) had also participated and she turned to be the winner among the girls.
Originally posted by harhem

I remember Aneesh participating  in Amrita TV ( malayalam channel) reality show called Super dancer and he was the runner up.In that show even Shamna ( actress Poorna ) had also participated and she turned to be the winner among the girls.

Thanks for the info dear..😊
My fav jodi is always rinson and rafiq . They r so cute and superb dancers . I hope they ll be the title winners of jodi no 1 . i wish both of them and i ll pray for rinson
Love u rinson and rafiq . All the best . And i tel advance congrats to win the title
Yes right but u can even join Premgopal and Vivek..😛
vivek and premm ( yes i know i m late lolll)