Balika Vadhu

this is absolutely disgusting

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

josharora

Groupbie

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravikumarsashiAkDha_Fanatic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "this is absolutely disgusting" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AkDha_Fanatic

IF-Dazzler

AkDha_Fanatic

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
I agree wid u...Thumbs Up

rajiv_register

rajiv_register

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Balika Vadhu current track is about an adult having 2 wives (which is illegal) and the entire family working on moving the lead from second to first wife. One of the marriage is illegal but I don't think CVs have enough brain to do justice to the topic. My point is this story does not desire prime time slot on premium channel like colors. Wonder if we can demand channel to change broadcast time to something after 10 PM

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
yes, lets make phulwa the prime time cast, where a 25 year old man marries a 10 year old girl.

or Uttaran, where again a man is dangerously close to accepting two wives and another's child

or Laado, where women are tortured by guess who? yes women!!

i think all shows in Colors are of suspect nature. I have no hope of a good replacement. BV is the most tolerable one of the lot.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujapjyoRolzzintruderfastatoministiny15Suchi-RockChicGirl

rajiv_register

rajiv_register

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

yes, lets make phulwa the prime time cast, where a 25 year old man marries a 10 year old girl.

or Uttaran, where again a man is dangerously close to accepting two wives and another's child

or Laado, where women are tortured by guess who? yes women!!

i think all shows in Colors are of suspect nature. I have no hope of a good replacement. BV is the most tolerable one of the lot.

I presumed they can work on better serial. I have never watched phulwa but other shows are after 10 only. There should be some basic requirement for prime time shows. These shows would have got A certificate if they had films on similar topic. 

dietcokegirl

Groupbie

dietcokegirl

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
god this story line is disgusting...how can they show that gauri and jagya are staying in the same house as anandi and trying to sleep in one room?? and gauri comes to talk to anandi? what does she wants, tips and advice? this track makes me want to throw up...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

candyflosspagalladki247musicmaniacSerial-Addictprattsandvpjyotiny15

pagalladki247

pagalladki247

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I agree!!!! Disgusting...Ghena made great point in today's episode, as why do only womans have to do all the "TIYAAG". 

They need to come up with a better story line!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyotiny15

smiley96

Groupbie

smiley96

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
dietcokegirl quote"what does she wants, tips and advice?"
omg is laughed so hard on this part :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnipjyotiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top