Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Nidz, don't kill me but I have no idea why I'm giggling after reading this LOL.LOL Haha it's okay Neetz! LOL
This is so ultra-cute!! Aww! And the thing I liked the most is the subtlety with which you wrote this. Not at all OTT!! You made them seem so pure Tongue Thanks a ton :))
BTW, I never knew you wrote so well! Shocked Haha thanks! LOL
Maybe more than the story itself, I liked how it was put across!!
Do keep writing more!! Tc Hug I will Hug Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We are the PERFECT TWO- OS <3 (Page 4)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RageOfAngelz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RageOfAngelz-

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Awww.this was SUPER-CUTE...really...the whole thing between sonia n sahil was so beautifully sketched...starting from the supposed friendly close things they shared to the journey of theirs getting together...Heart..it was LOVELY...loved the perfect two...Day Dreaming

n eee...u write SO WELL...Thumbs UpROFL..oh...sorry-i know that already...LOLROFL

Lovely OS Nidz...

P.S-waiting for SS though...Wink

Edited by -Debzyy- - 26 June 2011 at 11:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

safeplacetoland

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Debzyy-

Awww.this was SUPER-CUTE...really...the whole thing between sonia n sahil was so beautifully sketched...starting from the supposed friendly close things they shared to the journey of theirs getting together...Heart..it was LOVELY...loved the perfect two...Day Dreaming 

n eee...u write SO WELL...Thumbs UpROFL..oh...sorry-i know that already...LOLROFL Thanks Hug

Lovely OS Nidz... Thank you Debzi

P.S-waiting for SS though...Wink I know Wink Hug

-RageOfAngelz-

C_O_O_L

Goldie

C_O_O_L

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
awww...its beautiful...

safeplacetoland

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by C_O_O_L

awww...its beautiful... Thank youTongue

she_ratchet

IF-Rockerz

she_ratchet

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
UFFF.  Finally, finally. Finally, I can comment Sautan. Sorry dude, I was busy with stuff. Private stuff. Evil SmileROFL Well, after this OS, your purpose is served. Yes yes. You win, I lose. ROFL But I can't help it! I AM STILL SMILING & BLUSHING. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I am so touched after this OS, like I was about to faint. Day Dreaming Love stories are awesome. Like mine and that someone's .Blushing  OMG, I was FRIENDLESS! ROFLCry LOL Chal koi bath nahi. Anyways, CORNETTO. WEDDING. BOYY. Day Dreaming All my FAVORITE things. EmbarrassedROFL I thought you were gonna make some crazy X RATED OS like me. ROFL About my X RATED thoughts. ROFL But this OS is one I'll never ever dever forget. MWAHHH. So what exactly happens after the end after they two hug?ROFL Anyways enough of my bakwaas. I LOVED IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART SAUTAN. Heart You truly are such an awesome, graceful writer , I LOVE YOUU. MWAHHH, thanks so much. FOR EVERYTHING! For cheering me up, this OS, your friendship, and most of all.. Your kindness. I'll always cherish your friendship no matter what. Love you soo muchh I can't express it. Embarrassed Mwahh! Hugs and kisses. Hug
Shilpa

Edited by mrs.luvjaysean - 26 June 2011 at 3:22pm

safeplacetoland

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.luvjaysean

UFFF.  Finally, finally. Finally, I can comment Sautan. Sorry dude, I was busy with stuff. Private stuff. Evil SmileROFL Well, after this OS, your purpose is served. Yes yes. You win, I lose. ROFL But I can't help it! I AM STILL SMILING & BLUSHING. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed I am so touched after this OS, like I was about to faint. Day Dreaming Love stories are awesome. Like mine and that someone's .Blushing  OMG, I was FRIENDLESS! ROFLCry LOL Chal koi bath nahi. Anyways, CORNETTO. WEDDING. BOYY. Day Dreaming All my FAVORITE things. EmbarrassedROFL I thought you were gonna make some crazy X RATED OS like me. ROFL About my X RATED thoughts. ROFL But this OS is one I'll never ever dever forget. MWAHHH. So what exactly happens after the end after they two hug?ROFL Anyways enough of my bakwaas. I LOVED IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART SAUTAN. Heart You truly are such an awesome, graceful writer , I LOVE YOUU. MWAHHH, thanks so much. FOR EVERYTHING! For cheering me up, this OS, your friendship, and most of all.. Your kindness. I'll always cherish your friendship no matter what. Love you soo muchh I can't express it. Embarrassed Mwahh! Hugs and kisses. Hug
Shilpa

Sautaaan Hug

Busy with what you wont tell me Unhappy Anyways I am glad I made you smile and blush HugEmbarrassed Mission accomplished Cool
I don't write X-rated OS missy Stern Smile I like writing such stuff, I feel they give a better effect! Embarrassed

I will also NEVER forget my sautan. You are the beessht! And i love you<333Hug

Me

she_ratchet

--sunshine--

IF-Sizzlerz

--sunshine--

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Okay today only I read ur PM and OS it was just perfect, cute.

I ws smiling all the way wile reading it and it is just wesome u wrote it so beautifully

Nidz u r wonderful writter

Post Reply New Post

Go to top