Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS Gohem after 25 years final part page 4

Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

<font face="Arial, sans-serif" color="#cc3333">This is my first ff, it is based on a story i once read quite some time ago and the GoHem situation. I have proofread it a few times, so there shouldn't be to many mistakes in it...</font>

<font face="Arial, sans-serif" color="#cc3333">Please let me know if you guys like it!</font>

Gopi walked past her son and daughter who were on the
couch. She had a worried expression on her face as she watched her husband of
twenty- five years talk to her devarji.

"Mom kya hua?" (<font color="#ff99ff">Mom what happened)</font> Her son's voice came behind
her. She turned around and saw her son with his arm around his fiance. She
secretly envied them. Shivam had no problem with showing his feelings for Rashmi
and Rashmi had no troubles in returning them. They had been together two years
and their relationship was very affectionate. After twenty- five years with Ahem
nothing was like that for them. It was always cold.

"Kuchh nahi, tum apni movie dekho Shivam."( <font color="#ff99ff">Nothing happened, you continue watching your movie Shivam)</font>Gopi
lied.

"Aap sure hain na?"<font color="#ff99ff">(are you sure?)</font>

"Haan baba, main theek hoon." (<font color="#ff66ff">Yes baba, I'm fine)</font>

Gopi listened closely to her husband's conversation
with Vishal.

"Mujhe samajh nahi aaraha yeh kaise hua hai,<font color="#ff66ff">(I can't understand how this happened)</font>"
Ahem said glaring unsteadily at the floor.

"But it did. We have to take care of it bhai. Main
akele nahi kar paonga, unki company pehle se kahi zyada strong hai."<font color="#ff66ff">(I won't be able to do it alone, their company is much stronger than before)</font>

"Alright Vishal"

"It's scary how they're back, aur woh bhi itne
strong proposals ke saath"<font color="#ff66ff">( and that to with such strong proposal)</font>

Ahem gave an arrogant laugh and just wove his hand in Vishal's
direction and said, "I fear nothing Vishal. If you do I suggest tum apni biwa ka pallu pakar ke baith jao."(<font color="#ff66ff">If you do, i suggest you just keep on holding your wife's pallu)</font>

Vishal gave his usual sweet smile (* drool*😍) and said,
"See you tomorrow."

Ahem budged a nod towards him and watched Vishal walk
off.

Gopi felt a sting inside her chest. It was too
familiar. She felt in all of the times her Ahemji was hurt.when. She knew she
had to get out of there before anyone saw the the tears that were about to pour
down her cheeks. Gopi ran up to her room and fell on to her bed. She held the
same pillow she cried into when Ahem had gone out to Switzerland without her.

Ever since she saw Ahem there was this strong
infatuation she had. He had left her haunted, he had for over twenty-five years
and it never went away. She loved the haunting, she hated it, it made her sad
and happy but mostly she had to say she loved it. This matched her
rollercoaster relationship with her husband. Their relationship had gone from
infatuation, to lust; to'she couldn't even think of it anymore.

Gopi tried to wish the vision of him out of her mind,
but no matter how hard she tried he would alwas be in every corner of het
conscience en in every beat of her heart. She belonged to him. She could never
recall when this happened. Shivam was conceived out of pure lust, atleast it
was a moment of complete weakness for Ahemji.

Of course he was only thinking selfishly of himself
and how he was going to show "JSF Company once and for all that he was the
king of the business world and no company was going to change that!"

Gopi rolled her eyes. He could never give up on that.
It was always the same old thing with him. He thought of no one but himself. He
could never consider his family in anything. But then she sadly looked down at
the shag carpeting and thought deeper about it. Normally when she thought of
that she was joking to herself, but this time it was different'

He really couldn't think of others. No matter how much
she gave herself to him he could never show himself to the fullest to her. More
tears fell out of her eyes and she silently screamed to herself. He had broken
her so many times over she couldn't count how many. She could only swallow her
feelings back down and give a push for her pride to appear.

She recollect all the times she woke up to a cold floor
and started to cry from feeling so alone. The cold floor must have been
relating to her heart as well. Her heart had frozen long ago. She wished that
she could awaken it once again. Whenever she made love with him it was
different'it was' she couldn't describe it. Her blood was hot and the ice that
held her heart became the liquid of love once again.

Gopi cursed herself silently. Making love? It was more
like hot passionate s**. Making love wasn't something Ahemji was aware of.It
never was
she thought silently to herself.

He was never good with birthdays. He did not do anniversaries.
He never took a day of in his life except for when maaji told him to, but to Gopi
that didn't count. He never had brought her on a date and he wasn't there for
the birth of their son.

She stayed with him to cry and silently scream inside
herself every night. She stayed with him not to have her love returned. She
stayed with him to be crushed. She stayed with him only to be inferior
according to his prospective.

Dammit!She thought to herself,stop crying girl. You know when enough's
enough. Even after twenty- five years I know when things have to stop.
Gopi
wiped the mascara on her cheeks away and corrected her make- up. She picked up
the phone and dialed a number she thought she would never need.

"Jai Shri Krishna Dhawal bhai, main Gopi bollo
chu. Mujhe who papers jald se jald chahiye. Ji mujhe pata hai main kiss bare mein
baat karrahi hoon, mujhe who abhi chahiye'."<font color="#ff66ff">Jai Shri Krishna Dhawal bhai,it's Gopi. I need those papers asap. Ji, i know what I'm talking about, I need them now.</font>

Edited by Sakuu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is an interesting take on the storyline ... 25 years later.

The situation is still the same ... Gopi is making the changes and Ahem continues to be inflexible.

It is intriguing that a physical relationship exists between them - I would not rule that out with the present Ahem in the serial being like this.

Do continue.
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
25 years wow, I'm not surprised that there in a physical relationship after all 25 years is a long time for a man like Ahem to be celibate however I'm interested to see how this story goes as obviously they've been married a while so it's odd to see Gopi wanting to fix it now
angelirebelli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great start... Would love to read more and see where you take it... 
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Gohem after 25 yrs, interesting. I would love to see what Gopi will do after 25 yrs of being treated the same.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Can't believe it ...but I am ready ... please continue  ... my hindi is not that good ... so it take me a little longer to figure out thing ... could you possible add english translation, that would be really nice...  thank you

Sakuu thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

This is an interesting take on the storyline ... 25 years later.

The situation is still the same ... Gopi is making the changes and Ahem continues to be inflexible.

It is intriguing that a physical relationship exists between them - I would not rule that out with the present Ahem in the serial being like this.

Do continue.

Thanks, yes this is the way I envisioned it to be, since we're a year ahead and not real changes hav been made 

Originally posted by: Traxy101

25 years wow, I'm not surprised that there in a physical relationship after all 25 years is a long time for a man like Ahem to be celibate however I'm interested to see how this story goes as obviously they've been married a while so it's odd to see Gopi wanting to fix it now

I agree with you, but i hope this Ahem will have some feelings for his Gopi

Originally posted by: angelirebelli

Great start... Would love to read more and see where you take it... 

Thank you!

Originally posted by: sbp1971

Gohem after 25 yrs, interesting. I would love to see what Gopi will do after 25 yrs of being treated the same.

Thank you, i love your story btw 😊

Originally posted by: ANJ4

Can't believe it ...but I am ready ... please continue  ... my hindi is not that good ... so it take me a little longer to figure out thing ... could you possible add english translation, that would be really nice...  thank you

I will add english translation, I hope u'll like it!
Sakuu thumbnail

I hope you will like this, I tried to give an insight in Ahem's head.

Ahem came back from his evening jog and headed upstairs. He had a big day tomorrow. All he needed was a shower, dinner, and rest to complete his day. As soon as he reached his room he saw his Gopi using the phone. Her whispers were silent. He could only catch the last part of the conversation.

"Yeah come over tomorrow early before everyone is awake. Thanks bhai you're really kind. Jai Shri Krishna." She hung up and sighed almost like a great weight was lifted off her chest.

"Gopi." He addressed her with the same arrogance in his voice like he had been doing for the past 25 years. He couldn't ignore the curiosity and jealousy within him.

She shot up her head towards him nervously and said, "Oh Ahemji. You're done with training early…"

"Who was that on the phone? " He said getting right to the subject.

"Oh that was just an old friend of mine." She said making up a quick excuse.

"I don't recall you having any damn male friends." He suspiciously glared down at her trying to get answers out of her.

Gopi walked over to him with her face inches from his and she coldly said, "You don't know anything about me and I'm alowed to have friends Ahemji. You know people do have friends unlike you." She walked past him and hit her shoulder with his and he grabbed her wrist.

"Gopi" He growled dangerously low.

"What?" She glared back at him.

He was too stunned for words. Normally their constant spews ended with him winning and her saying "sorry Ahemji"in her sweet voice. But this time it was different. Gopi had never been cold to him. He stared at her lips and longed to kiss them like he always did when they had an argument.

"You're just a child Ahem. You just hate hearing the truth." He looked back up to her eyes in shock and confusion. Where was she going with this?

"What in the hell is the matter with you, Gopi?" His hold tightened on her wrist. Gopi's death glare ran straight through his mind and all through his body. He was starting to get worried now. Gopi was infuriating him on purpose and he now demanded to know why.

"Matter! MATTER! I'll tell you what the matter is! I should have never given up my freedom to be with you! I don't know what I was even thinking!"

"But you agreed to my mom when she saw you for the first time! I think your memory is becoming horrible!" He smiled playfully at her but the look in her eyes told him this no longer was their usual playful bickering. This was for real.

He didn't understand why she was hurting him on purpose like this. She was kicking him down and breaking him apart. But why?

She told him that she loved him more than she ever did anyone. She said that he was her first and only. She said that he was the best father that she had ever seen. So now after all these years she no longer wanted him to be the father of her children. She no longer wanted him to be her husband.

It had taken a lot of ass kissing for her to let him back into her life the first time. When he had come back from a business trip, which was 11/2 month Shivam had been born without him being present there. He realized that he had made a big mistake shutting her out of his life.

His actions were not pleasing to Gopi. She was pissed beyond belief when he told her that he couldn't do anything about it and she better accept it. Later on she gave in to her emotions and let go of everything horrible in their past and they moved forward with their life together. She would tell him that she loved him often and they would seduce each other…often.

Now her emotion and deadly glares towards him made him want to die. There was always something inside from the first time since he saw her, that made him warm up inside. He may have been blind then, but later on he knew that in his heart he had always known that she was his soulmate. He would never admit any of these precious things that lied in his heart to Gopi, but she was everything to him. He loved her and that could never change, even if he were to wake up with Anita and realize it was all a dream he could never stop loving her.

The reason he never told her that was that if she really trusted him and loved him, she would already know this. Why should words ever prove an emotion? What if he was deaf and dumb? Would that make any difference in the way he felt about her?

Gopi had left the room awhile now and he was just standing there. He had originally wanted to tell her what was on the agenda tomorrow but now he had to let it rest. He had to let everything rest. She was obviously in no mood to talk to him at the moment. He'd tell her at last minute tomorrow that he was going on a long business trip again. Maybe tomorrow she would be happier. He needed rest now to cool his mind. Never mind the shower and dinner, he thought before putting himself to bed."

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
wonderful 👏 can't wait to read the next part!
Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really nice chapter, it was interesting to see the dynamics of Ahem and Gopi's relationship and it was nice to get some insight into Ahem