'Office Office'...THE MOVIE!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

'Office Office' takes a leap, goes to big screen

Popular comedy show Office Office, about work culture in government offices and plight of a common man, Mussaddi Lal, now moves on to big screen as Chala Mussaddi-Office Office with Pankaj Kapoor in the lead.

Directed by Rajiv Mehra and produced by Eagle Films Pvt. Ltd, the film takes forward the theme of the show. Other cast members from the TV series, including Sanjay Mishra, Deven Bhojani, Manoj Pahwa, Hemant Pandey and Asawari Joshi, have been retained for the big screen version.

"This is a film with a twist to the 'Office Office' saga. Pankaj Kapoor is an outstanding actor and adds life to the character written on the paper for him," Mehra said in a statement.

'Office Office' takes a leap, goes to big screen

Gaurav Kapoor, Farida Jalal and Makarand Deshpande will also join the cast of the comedy, which will have music by Sajid-Wajid and lyrics by Gulzar.

"Khichdi" became the first TV show to have a big screen version as Khichdi-The Movie and now "Office Office" takes the trend forward.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/office-office-takes-a-leap-goes-to-big-screen/162388-8-66.html
Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettantebamboocopter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Office Office'...THE MOVIE!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TexanHolden

IF-Rockerz

TexanHolden

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
woohoo! im watching this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
ME TOO!!!Smile Im so excited!
I loved this show...still do.
&& of course..love Pankaj Kapoor!!
Party

bamboocopter

Dexterkichokri

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

fly2me

IF-Sizzlerz

fly2me

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
@Dexterphile...Nahhh, its not an indian take on Steve Carral's Office. Office Office is or was a comedy tv show. Pankaj Kapoor was the main lead. He played the role of Mussadilal in the series. The show was like based on corruption and bribery in public offices.

Edited..
I forgot to answer your second part of the post!LOL
I asked my mom and from what she said...i think you are talking about "Zabaan Sambhal Ke". Where he teaches. Mom said it used to be like THE SHOW that everyone watched.Big smile Hope that helped.

Edited by fly2me - 24 June 2011 at 2:19pm

bamboocopter

bamboocopter

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-PoisonIvy-

IF-Stunnerz

-PoisonIvy-

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Definitely watching this one !

Pankaj Kapoor is such a fine actor .

Post Reply New Post

Go to top