Stop Blaming!

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay before you people think this is gonna be a post for extending my support to Anandi or Gauri lemme make myself clear..πŸ€”

Anandi is suffering coz she was married to Jagya and Gauri is suffering or in fact going to suffer maybe coz she married Jagat..😳

So all I wanna say is that we should stop taking sides for a while as in supporting Anandi's remorse or Gauri's intentions and unite in band bajaoing Jagya/Jagat (i better call him Jag from now) 🀣

All of us presumably want Jag to be punished coz he has hurt the feelings of his ex-wife, legal wife and family not to forget Sugna and Shyam..

So let us stay united and be ready to witness the grand punishment (which I hope and pray happens asap!)

All ideas and suggestions are welcome.. I know its a bit hard but do follow the IF rules.. πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think many of us got tired pelting jagya and watching episodes after episodes of him getting away with murder (figuratively speaking, of course). So the forum collectively decided to pelt the women since Colors TV channel loves to show women hurting women, women betraying women and women torturing women. Hmmm that makes me feel that we should, perhaps, band-bajao producers and CVs of Colors - what say?

hppppp thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

i think many of us got tired pelting jagya and watching episodes after episodes of him getting away with murder (figuratively speaking, of course). So the forum collectively decided to pelt the women since Colors TV channel loves to show women hurting women, women betraying women and women torturing women. Hmmm that makes me feel that we should, perhaps, band-bajao producers and CVs of Colors - what say?

I would LOVE to join there..!!
Atleast for not even researching child marriage laws properly...πŸ˜†
nami2811 thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

@bold.. 🀣🀣 So true..

Well we can band-bajao the producers bt they r people for real whereas Jag is a fictional character.. I wud love to band-bajao a fictional character more than a real person! πŸ˜†

But I guess we cn in a way communicate wid 'em asking 'em to make some minor changes in d show i.e., replace all d women wid Jag..

Jag hurting Jag,  Jag torturing Jag.. 🀣 🀣

Your take now.. 😳

Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nami2811

Okay before you people think this is gonna be a post for extending my support to Anandi or Gauri lemme make myself clear..πŸ€”

Anandi is suffering coz she was married to Jagya and Gauri is suffering or in fact going to suffer maybe coz she married Jagat..😳

So all I wanna say is that we should stop taking sides for a while as in supporting Anandi's remorse or Gauri's intentions and unite in band bajaoing Jagya/Jagat (i better call him Jag from now) 🀣

All of us presumably want Jag to be punished coz he has hurt the feelings of his ex-wife, legal wife and family not to forget Sugna and Shyam..

So let us stay united and be ready to witness the grand punishment (which I hope and pray happens asap!)

All ideas and suggestions are welcome.. I know its a bit hard but do follow the IF rules.. πŸ˜†

I am totally with you, I just want to see Jagat suffer and suffer in a biiig way, alone all by himself - lonely, miserable😑. Nothing more nothing lessπŸ˜†.
nami2811 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima_123

I would LOVE to join there..!!
Atleast for not even researching child marriage laws properly...πŸ˜†

And for setting a guilty free! πŸ˜†
hppppp thumbnail
How about Jagya getting mad after watching all the women drama and landing up as a lunatic in an asylum...!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
One day he gets Anandi's wedding card...and gets more mad...And Gauri  treats him in the mental asylum...and while she treats him she falls in love with another handsome Doctor...and they make out in the adjacent room to Jagya's...and he gets worse and  screeches and screams, while Gauri is "busy" and so is Anandi ...πŸ˜†...damn am I sadistic...😳 πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
serialjunkie thumbnail
poor Anandi, her parents named her all wrong.
there is no Anand in Anandi's life.
she should have been name Ronandi

nami2811 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rach1

I am totally with you, I just want to see Jagat suffer and suffer in a biiig way, alone all by himself - lonely, miserable😑. Nothing more nothing lessπŸ˜†.

Seriously!
I want him to be alone.. Experience d pain n hurt which he gave to others.. And repent for wat he has done. I don want him to escape so easily and have a happy life.. πŸ˜’

The wrong always gets punished right? πŸ€” But y not in BV πŸ˜•
Guess d CVs are trying to change laws.. πŸ˜†

serialjunkie thumbnail
oh oh oh !! Here is what I want.

On first night, Jagya and Gauri together.

Gauri bursting with anticipation. Oh the romance, oh the lovely gaze and touch of Jagat.

And they get closer and closer

And its time to get right down to the act.

And Jagat's equipment fails!!!