Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

hey, nicely written!

she was finding it hard to forget him, but the way he told her that it was all a mistake, she knew that she was pining for something that would never happen.

so this meeting will help her let go of the past, and she can move on in life, and not think that something could've happened.

do write more

Thank you so much! Big smile

Yes! You have got right there. Exactly what I was trying to say that the girl finally let go of the past. The baggage she was carrying was suddenly lighter and she could travel faster. 

Thanks again for reading and commenting. :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS- Fighting Demons (Page 3)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pluks

pluks

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
i so loved this!! :) i could relate to the situation myself, and the feelings, and stuff are beautifully described. . reallly heart touching :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pluks

i so loved this!! :) i could relate to the situation myself, and the feelings, and stuff are beautifully described. . reallly heart touching :)

Ah! It always feels good to read nice things about oneself. :D

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I'm glad you were able to connect with what i wrote. Just makes me really happy! Embarrassed
Thanks again! :))

snitchseeker

IF-Rockerz

snitchseeker

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Excellent work Anu will be keeping an eye open on this one

Ameres

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
your writing is very beautiful!!  it didn't some kind of great ending like the two of them making up and realizing their love. she just.. walked out. i liked how you took a simple situation and turned it into something real and emotional.

Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snitchseeker

Excellent work Anu will be keeping an eye open on this one

Thank you so much Snigdha for the encouraging words. Unfortunately i wont be continuing this one. Its only a one shot. But thanks for reading and commenting. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

snitchseeker

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Nishi*

your writing is very beautiful!!  it didn't some kind of great ending like the two of them making up and realizing their love. she just.. walked out. i liked how you took a simple situation and turned it into something real and emotional.

Thank youuu! Big smile

Yes she just walked out in the end because there wasnt any love between them to start with so realization hona was out of question. She thought she liked him more than a friend but for the boy there was...nothing. 

Thanks again! I'm glad you could feel the emotions. Always feels great to read such encouraging comments. Embarrassed

--Shree--

Groupbie

--Shree--

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Smile

Ameres

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.