Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amail1601

That was beautiful Anu! You are really good at expressing emotions - that's your strong point. Will give a more detailed analysis later. :)

Thanks girl! Big smile

Yup im realizing that too. I suck at making up stories. LOL

Thank you! will be waiting. :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS- Fighting Demons (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritzie

IF-Rockerz

Ritzie

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

That was beautiful Anu! You are really good at expressing emotions - that's your strong point. Will give a more detailed analysis later. :)

Thanksgirl! Big smile

oye tere reading skills bahut poor hain - especially if it is about your genuine praise hee hee. Okay let me translate it for you - She is praising you for your strong point and you are not reading that lolz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Originally posted by sugaryanu

Thanksgirl! Big smile

oye tere reading skills bahut poor hain - especially if it is about your genuine praise hee hee. Okay let me translate it for you - She is praising you for your strong point and you are not reading that lolz.

LOL! I know. Yahi tu kaha ke im realizing that im good at describing emotions.

The story making part was...woh isliye kaha ke thats another area of writing where im not good. Avein likh diya tha. And made a 'LOL' too in the end! :P

Euphoria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Euphoria.

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
It was really nice and touching. Felt bad for the female persona, guess that's what happens in life. Some things are taken too seriously when they shouldn't be. You are an awesome writer, i could really picturize the entire scene happening before my eyes! Wonderful job! :)

Ameres

Bidz_Nivi

Bidz_Nivi

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I love your writing! 

Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stargaze94

It was really nice and touching. Felt bad for the female persona, guess that's what happens in life. Some things are taken too seriously when they shouldn't be. You are an awesome writer, i could really picturize the entire scene happening before my eyes! Wonderful job! :)

Wow! Thank you so much.
I never really expected any more comments here so hardly checked out my post. But...thanks a lot for reading and commenting. Really encouraging. Embarrassed

As for the story. I know. Its inspired from real life so yes aisa hota hai. We know that somethings aren't meant to be but still our silly heart refuses to believe so. 

Well, thanks again. =)

Euphoria.

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 28 August 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bidz_Nivi

I love your writing! 

And I love you for this comment! Thanks a lot buddy! Hug

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
hey, nicely written!

she was finding it hard to forget him, but the way he told her that it was all a mistake, she knew that she was pining for something that would never happen.

so this meeting will help her let go of the past, and she can move on in life, and not think that something could've happened.

do write more

Ameres

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Writers Corner Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.