Writers Corner

Story: Scholastic Affair (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Lovely update Kanky. I told you in my previous comment also that this makes a very good read. I love the equation between the leads. It's awesome.

Very well written & very gripping.

Continue soon. :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Story: Scholastic Affair (Page 6)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I don't have much to say about this part, simply because the humorous and the light-hearted context makes me giggle silently. I'm taking your suggestion, and I hope I can complete that little one-shot. Then again, my procrastination will overpower it. I don't have much to say this time around, but I'm sure it won't be next time.

Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 01 July 2011 at 4:47pm

epiphany.

-Aarya-

Goldie

-Aarya-

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
R: for True Affair!  Wink

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

NocturnalBeing

IF-Rockerz

NocturnalBeing

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
THANKS.. for the PM Kanky..

This is an awesome piece of work by you! I would love to read it further..

Karan and Amaira seem to be enemy-friends.. I am sort of confused!
Can you do me a favor, just post a CS or something like which clears out all the roles and characters..

Nice use of vocabulary! I am galvanized.. You are a superb writer.. Thanks a ton for the PMs!

I am so sorry that I did not comment earlier when you posted Chapter One!
I was quite busy.. I had not even read the part and forget to reserve too.. I just read both Chapter One and Chapter Two right now!

The concept sounded fresh and new to me so I liked the PM tab and I am truly very glad I did so..

Awesome adaptation of Pride and Prejudice! I am currently in the process of reading that book too. This one sounds cool and new!

Kunal is Amaira's brother? I could not understand that part. I would be humbled if you would post a Character's Sketch. The part was a little confusing too!

Kanky, we have a new and awesome Short Story here and I would love to read it further!

It is wonderfully executed and I could gather up the words, just that the Characters sound confusing..

Thanks a lot for the PM and So Sorry for not commenting earlier.. Will try and comment on every update!

Continue Soon and Do PM me..

Best Wishes..

epiphany.

-RageOfAngelz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RageOfAngelz-

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Full 2 DAYS late i am...Stern Smile

anyways...Loved this update Kanks...i loved Karan especially.and guess what girl-i had to read it twice to get the words etched in my mind properlyLOL.But,oh..that is my weakness.. Nevertheless-ur choice of words and the sarcastic humor u make your leads use is awesome..works amazingly for the story i must say..

continue soon..Thumbs Up

Debzy...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Whoepiphany.

Fantasia.

IF-Sizzlerz

Fantasia.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
wonderful kanks !! .. i need to read very carefully to understand!! .. Embarrassed ..

but it is worth it! ,, the equation in leads and the tight humour u weave in is amazing! .. enjoyed reading it .. update soon! ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

You-Know-Whoepiphany.

You-Know-Who

IF-Dazzler

You-Know-Who

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Okay K, I apologise. I need my head to read this, and i don't usually have it with me every time.

So, i finally read it, and uhm , what do I say except for the fact that i liked it.

Karan intrigued me more in this chapter, I got to see much more than a guy-fascinated-with-rubber-bands. I could probably even say this i-like-to-be-alone mood swing of his relates him To Darcy.

Amaira is different here than the last chapter, I'd say. But then again, its good to have a little bitchiness.

I likey.

Continue soon.

Love,
A!

epiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top