Page 2 of 11

Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 3 Page 11

Birdiee

IF-Stunnerz

Birdiee

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
pride prejudice. i freaking love this novel,will read it hun .let me finish something ok.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Story: Scholastic Affair (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--jiya--

IF-Rockerz

--jiya--

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
reserved!! and i also look to reserve a place in your pm list!!Approve

*edited!!*

Sorry I'm late.. I was waiting for the weekend so that I could read it with all concentration, for it was not something I could get the full hang of with an one-glance read..

You have a nice style Kanky, and you do know that. The complexity of the prose makes it just more endearing to read and almost forces the reader to stick her mind into the chapter and nowhere else... 

I liked the name Amaira.. I think everyone did..lol

Good job.. hope to see the next chapter soon!

~jiya~

Edited by --jiya-- - 26 June 2011 at 12:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
*reserved and added to my watch list* I'll be back over the weekend Kanks! 

xx
JZee

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Luvly FF dear, It was a good read =)
Though i hvnt read Pride n Prejudice buh i hv heard abt it quite a Lot..One of those days..! I will take the effort to actually sit n read itEmbarrassed
Nice names u picked Amaira and Karan <3
Really like your style of narration, you had me glued =D

Do cont soon =)
Thanks for the PM Embarrassed

-ZeeJay! =)

epiphany.

spicySugar..

IF-Sizzlerz

spicySugar..

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Well...can I be honest? I had to read it thrice to understand what was going on (well not so much...but its sorta late! :P) Anyway, from what I did get is that its another complex piece from your side that I am willing to read. Yes, even though it kinda ran over my head, I still want to read more from it cuz it seems interesting. I am liking the chemistry between Amaira and Karan. I am sure with later chapters my brain will run fast enough to comprehend what you want to deliver Tongue

Don't go on my dark-suspense-writer image, I am very dimwitted!! Thanks for the PM larki! Wink

epiphany.

dmgmjht4ever

IF-Rockerz

dmgmjht4ever

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
I am ashamed to say that I have never read Pride and Prejudice. :P

Like I've previously told you on your older fan fictions/one-shots/short sorts, your titles are always eye catching. Romantic Antiques, Enmeshed in Love, Forbidden Fruit, and our fan fiction, Perennial Devastation, are all interesting to read just by looking at the title. Scholastic Affair is none less. 

Oh plagiarism, ain't that a thing? However, I love how you added in your favorite book into the story. Plus the quotes you have taken out of the book are wonderful. In a way, they cope within the segment shortly after the quote.

Karan and Amaria remind me of a few classmates in my grade, so I drew a connection, according to their personalities. The duo is interesting, and I am eager to read more of them. One question though, is the setting of the story in India? I am just inferring from Miss Adams, so I became a little lost on where they are located.

Overall, it's a wonderful start. Hoping to see more.

-Nikki

epiphany.

Payal-15

IF-Stunnerz

Payal-15

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
res

Fantasia.

IF-Sizzlerz

Fantasia.

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
P& P - Shamelessly i am NOT a P& P fan! .. Approve .. I have read it though, reading P&P is an obligation for every literature student , but i find it extremely slow!, btw Darcy at places did made me go .. *sigh* ... and one of those times was the second quotation u used ,, i love honest men!! ..

anyways coming to your piece .. Closely knitted, well structured, loaded with vocabulary and vivid descriptions - all in all another master piece .. i am all in .. so consequently requesting you to continue soon!! .. Approve

Edited by Fantasia. - 25 June 2011 at 5:08am

epiphany.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top