Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
THANKS.. for the PM Kanky..

This is an awesome piece of work by you! I would love to read it further..

Karan and Amaira seem to be enemy-friends.. I am sort of confused!
Can you do me a favor, just post a CS or something like which clears out all the roles and characters..

Nice use of vocabulary! I am galvanized.. You are a superb writer.. Thanks a ton for the PMs!

I am so sorry that I did not comment earlier when you posted Chapter One!
I was quite busy.. I had not even read the part and forget to reserve too.. I just read both Chapter One and Chapter Two right now!

The concept sounded fresh and new to me so I liked the PM tab and I am truly very glad I did so..

Awesome adaptation of Pride and Prejudice! I am currently in the process of reading that book too. This one sounds cool and new!

Kunal is Amaira's brother? I could not understand that part. I would be humbled if you would post a Character's Sketch. The part was a little confusing too!

Kanky, we have a new and awesome Short Story here and I would love to read it further!

It is wonderfully executed and I could gather up the words, just that the Characters sound confusing..

Thanks a lot for the PM and So Sorry for not commenting earlier.. Will try and comment on every update!

Continue Soon and Do PM me..

Best Wishes..
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Full 2 DAYS late i am...😳

anyways...Loved this update Kanks...i loved Karan especially.and guess what girl-i had to read it twice to get the words etched in my mind properlyπŸ˜†.But,oh..that is my weakness.. Nevertheless-ur choice of words and the sarcastic humor u make your leads use is awesome..works amazingly for the story i must say..

continue soon..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Debzy...😊
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful kanks !! .. i need to read very carefully to understand!! .. 😳 ..

but it is worth it! ,, the equation in leads and the tight humour u weave in is amazing! .. enjoyed reading it .. update soon! ..

You-Know-Who thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Okay K, I apologise. I need my head to read this, and i don't usually have it with me every time.

So, i finally read it, and uhm , what do I say except for the fact that i liked it.

Karan intrigued me more in this chapter, I got to see much more than a guy-fascinated-with-rubber-bands. I could probably even say this i-like-to-be-alone mood swing of his relates him To Darcy.

Amaira is different here than the last chapter, I'd say. But then again, its good to have a little bitchiness.

I likey.

Continue soon.

Love,
A!
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was raining microscopic compounds, if not cats and dogs. As I said, wondrous! 😳

gracefully put her point across to a random homeboy from class using her knife-edged nails. & she refused to inflict any sense of knowingness on herself and regretted being random in the first place.  Beautiful detailing. I love how you are describing their character whilst you develop it too. In the form of Austen yet very much in your style. Bruce Lee said, that To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person. In my opinion that is exemplified in Austen's characterizations.  We cannot see into their hearts, no soliloquy or dear diary moments, as those that clutter modern day pieces, but interactions with others, layered with their opinion of them too, so that in truth we learn more about their hearts.  I learn more about Elizabeth, in her estimation of Darcy, her sister Jane, Wickham and of course the best illumination in the form of Charlotte, a very much underrated characterization.  I digress. Where I intended to travel, was the point that you too, use their opinions of things, and their interactions with people to illuminate the contents of their stomach and inner workings of their hearts.  Skillfully done.  ⭐️⭐️⭐️

an imaginary dictionary round the 'F' and 'S' sections  I loved that you chose these letters, those hushed tones, the whispering quality they imply.  Compelling circumstances of closeness, of secret somethings said to somebody. Excellent!

"Yes, tart." Karan made an attempt to imitate, barely considering the shut-up-and-run-for-your-life institution. I loved the movements of Comedy in this line. The threatening outward delivery of tart,  mimicking hers, repeating for full impact as well as the inward teetering upon a failing to fall, or falling fail, which ever came first. πŸ˜† Brilliant.

ONLY bettered by this last moment, He did not answer, though he was heard cussing class ten A collectively for some reason. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Just sublime.

The passages in between were written with charm. The dialogues vying to distract us away from Karan's inner turmoil with their wit and wry, layered in history of supporting cast that is just skillfully written AND YET, it is Karan who has our attention, divided as it is, just like Karan.

Kankshita, an excellent chapter.  A wondrous SS. With wonderful love, Sabah
Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

behaved as though silence-please was done to the library in the same fashion in which the owner furnishes his house, but no guest comments on the wood the front door is carved out.

This one is my favourite in this installment...
Enjoyed it 
So you have earned antagonists but for what reasonπŸ˜•...beats me...
Thank you for the update and pm and do continue soon

No antagonists, just alienated language to converse with a friend! πŸ˜ƒ
And thank you very much! =]
thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: --jiya--

reserved!

*edited*

phew!! managed to edit this before you put up the next update.. now dats an achievement for me!!
well.. I am kind of liking the hate-love equation between the protagonists.. the reason being their communication with each other seems more realistic than our sag old coochi-cooing besties who seem to be living in denial and eventually turn out to be madly in love with each other.. I also liked the little input of Amaira's brother in the installment..
Yeah, that is kind of stupid - whole institute of denial. And Amaira's brother is a phantom character, there. Personally, I am writing him as though he's my elder brother, kind of. 

all in all.. a nice chapter to read! hope to see the next part up soon!
Thank you. 

thnx for the pm

~jiya~

thegameison thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

Lovely update Kanky. I told you in my previous comment also that this makes a very good read. I love the equation between the leads. It's awesome.

Very well written & very gripping.

Continue soon. :-)

Thank you very much, Nidheya.
And I see you are enjoying being a Potterhead too much these days.
I like it too!