ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Somebody ask the author to update soon. :|
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, creatures!

I am delighted with the comments you've left back and have replied personally to each one of you, except for the wasteful antagonist of cyberspace. So, you should check them, I think. And antagonists of cyberspace must show up this time. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now, I had fun writing this and did not have to bear with any drainage of emotion, whatsoever. However, pardon me if you find this disoriented. 

Comments shall be mandatory as long as you choose to please me, otherwise whatever pleases thee. 

Thank you. 

Edited by -Kanky- - 12 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ChapterTwo

"Stupid men are the only ones worth knowing after all."

Chapter Twenty-Seven

It was raining microscopic compounds, if not cats and dogs.

Karan ferociously trudged out of the auditorium, his manner was severe and his expression, oppressed. He fetched momentum a tad bit when he reckoned what Amaira was attempting to make of his ear; she wanted him deaf which was why she jerked him to life by shrieking a Lady Gaga track in his ear. Eventually, she got back to her squabbling mode and gracefully put her point across to a random homeboy from class using her knife-edged nails. Later on, she refused to inflict any sense of knowingness on herself and regretted being random in the first place.

"Now, Dear Ear," Karan muttered.

"Come again?" Amaira shrieked.

Karan had halfway attained speed and speech back, and was selecting words from an imaginary dictionary round the 'F' and 'S' sections  to shove in Amaira's ears, which had been away from their fianc, the smart phone for a week now. To his very dismay, Kunal appeared from an unknown niche on the right side of the corridor, and with no Rhea accompanying him ' Karan analyzed he wasn't getting privately touchy in some morsel of the wing, but had been volunteering for a plumber or electrician, or naturally a sweeper, with what he looked. Now, the efficient prefect had come up to defend his sister, honorable Amaira, Madame.

"I did not even lace her shoelaces together this time, I swear!"  The accused choked.

"That's that, Karan." declared Kunal.

"I don't want you to swear," he delivered the point of his concise speech.

"Okay tart, he won't swear," said Amaira absentmindedly.

"Yes, tart." Karan made an attempt to imitate, barely considering the shut-up-and-run-for-your-life institution.

"I don't know what is with you both; just don't get ugly and physical."

"Physical, is well when one is done mopping their favorite teacher's room and then they sneak in detention to mushy Mistress Rhea," Karan spoke and tiptoed out of the corridor and Kunal pretended to bang his head in the wall.

Physical wasn't Kunal's point of origin, and Karan knew where he was coming from and even considered kicking Amaira or something after her constant attacks on his sense organs. As for Kunal, this was not his usual. Protectiveness was one quarter ahead of his otherwise demeanor of jovial spirits and secretive intelligence, he claimed a headless bully's title whilst he hardly ever indicated the interiors to anyone, and found it wickedly funny.  

The last two classes were the Musical Instruments lesson and Painting and Stitching, Karan and Amaira did not have any of these together. Besides, Karan proclaimed a seat in the library saintly every time he watched peons carry cartons with canvasses as their contents down the first floor, where his classroom was. Usually, every time Karan manned up to paint, a certain somebody started to flip-flop square in his sight. They had ruthlessly spoiled Karan the toddler's all-white school uniform with their wholesome color palate. Speaking of the library, he only drew various facial expressions of the librarian, Mister Nayar and never understood why they amused him so much. My notepad has tickling powers - he used to think until grade six.

Dismayed and devastated, Mister Karan shifted one seat to the right associated with the last table of the library as Amaira curled in her fingers to put him under obligation of sitting next to her, rather than one chair away. The class had been cancelled this time, and a handful of students from eleven C had taken shelter under the library's half cracked open roof.

"Hope this doesn't fall on me," whispered Karan, expecting demise as he pointed at the colonial fan which could indeed fall on his head and eventually double the number of bones his whole body had.

"Hyper," commented Amaira, scanning through the page of an encyclopedia, tattered edition from the library, shelf two on the right.

"Yes, right. It'd half-injure you too, dun you worry!" he exclaimed as he demonstrated how he and his hefty body would crack her bones whilst theirs would go through the procedure of increasing their number.

He received a quick stare form the librarian, who was not very amused this time and sighed. Peaceful Amaira, being delivered no sweet nothings from any senior jock boy, without her sweeper brother's defensive antiques and essentially behavior being reckoned out of the moral value books from kindergarten settled for an Amaira that he wholesomely liked. The sweet nothings were amusing, the sweeper brother made his best friend in disguise and the morally reprehensive demeanor was more her, but as long as his sense organs soundly still sprawled over his figure and his head entailed no endeavor to get physical, Amaira made him almost exuberant. Their hiatuses were potent and needed, they acknowledged it and often, even the library was negligible a room with forty chairs where they could break the chairs into five or six on each other's heads.

Laurel, without Mandy entered the library and the hiatus was done and through, fifteen minutes each.

"Eh, look at that!" Amaira delightedly said.

"I am decayed and I am drained, I will not help you mock him," Karan snapped.

"I don't wanna mock, I wanna humiliate." She objected.

"And me, neither." He said and snorted.

Hard enough to have Laurel look back.

"There are the Tart followers!" he barked, pacing towards them.

"I need to stop doing this to Kunal," Amaira mumbled.

"Precisely, too much information you emit." Karan sagaciously threw light on the subject.

"Miss Adams wants you in the auditorium now, and you are staying back today." Laurel announced and behaved as though silence-please was done to the library in the same fashion in which the owner furnishes his house, but no guest comments on the wood out of which the front door is carved.

Laurel marched in a way that did not stand true to the interiors of his head, like Connaught Place's traffic. Instead, he was way speedier, and his head was almost on floor third. Amaira had sunken into mirthful trudging and devil-must-care kind of her dimension, heed under her possession was fast asleep now and she was acting as though she was sleepwalking in her room, not worrying who is watching what of her, right now it were her indecent skirt, and an awaken bitch.

"Where did you get this from?" Karan elbowed her, climbing second floor's staircase.

"What?" she barked.

"The White-Tone-Face-Powder you've put on your knees."

"I am a natural white." She winked at him.

"No, you are peach." He blurted.

"Putting in too much head to casual-flirt, are we?"

He did not answer, though he was heard cussing class ten A collectively for some reason. 

Edited by -Kanky- - 12 years ago
ScatteredCastle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wasteful Antagonists of cyber space? Seriously? :$  
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
behaved as though silence-please was done to the library in the same fashion in which the owner furnishes his house, but no guest comments on the wood the front door is carved out.
This one is my favourite in this installment...
Enjoyed it 
So you have earned antagonists but for what reason๐Ÿ˜•...beats me...
Thank you for the update and pm and do continue soon
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved!

*edited*

phew!! managed to edit this before you put up the next update.. now dats an achievement for me!!
well.. I am kind of liking the hate-love equation between the protagonists.. the reason being their communication with each other seems more realistic than our sag old coochi-cooing besties who seem to be living in denial and eventually turn out to be madly in love with each other.. I also liked the little input of Amaira's brother in the installment..

all in all.. a nice chapter to read! hope to see the next part up soon!

thnx for the pm

~jiya~

Edited by --jiya-- - 12 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Lovely update Kanky. I told you in my previous comment also that this makes a very good read. I love the equation between the leads. It's awesome.

Very well written & very gripping.

Continue soon. :-)
dmgmjht4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I don't have much to say about this part, simply because the humorous and the light-hearted context makes me giggle silently. I'm taking your suggestion, and I hope I can complete that little one-shot. Then again, my procrastination will overpower it. I don't have much to say this time around, but I'm sure it won't be next time. Edited by dmgmjht4ever - 12 years ago
-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
R: for True Affair!  ๐Ÿ˜‰