Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes, exactly. Why is he home? It looks as if nothing happened!

I just don't get it. I thought in the preview, we'd see a broken Krishna, but he looks normal.

Oh and I want the reunion to happen in a lot of rain.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rahm

Oh man! How comes Pratigya isn't with Krishna? How come he's home and not at Professor's house begging Pratigya's forgiveness? Why isn't he with her!?!?

maybe krishna thinks that he is not capable of pratigya and maybe he doesnt want her to be humiliated again by his family
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maybe he went 2 tell d family bout Amma's kand...as one of d articles in d past did say bout K n d family members getin 2 knw Amma's truth
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looking at the way everyone was gathered in the hall... I had the feeling that Amma and K were having a showdown in front of the whole family, when SS walks in... Edited by a_uma - 12 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I would say wait for Monday!! ...but did anybody see K's expressions in the precap??...his face was completely hidden...we will know soon why and how he is still in TN...
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rahm

I know that the reunion won't be so soon and that he has a lot to process, but why is he home?????????

Why isn't he out there processing? It's so unlike Krishna. I would've assumed he'd be at his favorite adda place (the place he took Prats to when they got kicked out of the house) thinking about everything and processing it.. not at SS niwas!

U assumed in case of KrishnaπŸ˜›, hez d most unpredictable character ever seen on screen. nobody can predict what will; b his next step.What we veiwers expect from him to do, he comes as a surprise and shock and do complete opposite to that...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

I would say wait for Monday!! ...but did anybody see K's expressions in the precap??...his face was completely hidden...we will know soon why and how he is still in TN...

BAhoot chalalak h ye cv's...left veiwers to keep speculating his reacition...πŸ˜†
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yup...
i think precap is somewhat tricky
it must be related to kriya never the less
tanthya thumbnail
Poojie, he will look surprised n puzzled by the new one's arrival
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That is making the wait worth.I seriously want a month long track of kriya reunion.Krishna should realise his mistakes and seriously regret for his doings.