Sasural Simar Ka

anxiety aanxiety ka episode 24th june 2011 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vik rocks

well guyz, i'm sure prem must have noticed the hitler sitting on his next side who almost started sweating when prem said he wanted to talk with simar alone & gave lectures on how people in his time would only meet at the wedding mandap. so at least prem should know by now that why simar had to lie... coz there's a hitler at homeLOL

SSK has tough competition with SGP & CB...so it has to make the pace a bit faster. If this show keeps on going at the snail's pace then i don't know about others...but i'll definitely run awayROFL

ya  when he started he lecture prem ka expression tik nahi taa..hopefully he got some clue...
hopefully tomorrow sab mis understanding clear ho jayega  ...LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anxiety aanxiety ka episode 24th june 2011 (Page 2)" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gees

IF-Rockerz

gees

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kriya

luv prem!!!!!! Know dat he is hurt n ryt par he needs to gv simar another chance !! :'(((
hhhmm toh aap yahan hain...gottya...dont worry...i think they will get married on a wrong note but slowly she will win his trust n luv wid her goody goody ways n then prem will himself see to it that his simar realises her dreams. Confused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Sasural Simar Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.