ragini mms jaisa movie karna chaiye LOLLOLLOL
full of anxiety stuffs , really feeling bad for simar Cry
bichari ,but its true if we hide something from our parents we will suffer
lot ,and prem i thought he is so practical ,understanding type ladka
cv's wat confusion you ppl got ,before prem entry promo you described him
as if his and uska patni ka rishta different hoga,but nowCry
 i can understand that
he is disappointed with her,but the precap damm
he says  after dance competition he dnt think simar as perfect gal who he imagined
grrr really i wish unka misunderstanding dhur ho jaana hai jaldi
someone plz make this prem understand,

Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 24 June 2011 at 9:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_kriyasnowhitepinkzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "anxiety aanxiety ka episode 24th june 2011" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snowhitepinkzz

IF-Dazzler

snowhitepinkzz

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Oh god...Yaamiii!!!! Yeh kyaShocked.. today alsooo at tension..ufffooo D'oh...I didnt catch today's episode... will need to see it tomorrow... So, I am going to sit in hot seat tomorrow!... 
I am confused about Prem!!!Confused On one part he is right, but on the other, ...gosh!!!.. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yami-

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowhitepinkzz

Oh god...Yaamiii!!!! Yeh kyaShocked.. today alsooo at tension..ufffooo D'oh...I didnt catch today's episode... will need to see it tomorrow... So, I am going to sit in hot seat tomorrow!... 
I am confused about Prem!!!Confused On one part he is right, but on the other, ...gosh!!!.. Ouch

yaaa...you missed today LOLLOL bach gayi ...full of tensions dnt know wats wrong with prem bichari simar Crybut the cv's are   ri8 ...they showed if we say lie wat and all we have to face

snowhitepinkzz

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I watched the last part only. The precap looks scary. Even I'm wondering the promos that showed that Prem's relation with his wife would be different & all that stuff that she doesn't have to forget her dreams? Maybe there's a twist. The CVs are taking it too slow & I'm already losing my patienceLOL

luv_kriya-Yami-

luv_kriya

Goldie

luv_kriya

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
luv prem!!!!!! Know dat he is hurt n ryt par he needs to gv simar another chance !! :'(((

gees-Yami-

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vik rocks

I watched the last part only. The precap looks scary. Even I'm wondering the promos that showed that Prem's relation with his wife would be different & all that stuff that she doesn't have to forget her dreams? Maybe there's a twist. The CVs are taking it too slow & I'm already losing my patienceLOL

scary  ,,he he very scary ya like you said  twist will be there for sure , ya very slow  LOLcompetition is like tat  yaar choti bahu aur sgp ...LOLLOL

vik rocks

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kriya

luv prem!!!!!! Know dat he is hurt n ryt par he needs to gv simar another chance !! :'(((

prem is not like that as we saw yesterday ..he is very maure boy just he needs proper explanation
ya hopefully monday he will give a chance

luv_kriya

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
well guyz, i'm sure prem must have noticed the hitler sitting on his next side who almost started sweating when prem said he wanted to talk with simar alone & gave lectures on how people in his time would only meet at the wedding mandap. so at least prem should know by now that why simar had to lie... coz there's a hitler at homeLOL

SSK has tough competition with SGP & CB...so it has to make the pace a bit faster. If this show keeps on going at the snail's pace then i don't know about others...but i'll definitely run awayROFL

-Yami-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.