Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Have a look at yesterday's  TRPs ...The leap and the baby donation track has been rejected , it seems ..

I think when the promo came out  of a Devi looking Archana talking about sharing happiness, Pizzas and babies ...people decided to see something  else instead of PR...

Ekta Kapoor has axed her own foot . The show was doing so well before . It was on no. 1 position..Sometimes overconfidence is very bad ...as in the case of Ekta Kapoor ...

Don't forget Ekta ...the remote is in our hands , not yours ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kashhh soham zindagi var k liye arman k pass reh jaye..thanx to savita for asking soham to stay at deshmukh family for some days nd also thanx to satish for supporting har ...Varsha ka shakal dekhne layak tha...Aur aj manav ne mujhe dissapoint kiya o isliye soham ko bapas chahta hai kyuon ki devi archu has feelings for soham uske dil mein soham k liye koi feelings nehi hai ,kahan se hoga uske dil mein to sirf aur sirf archu k liye feelings bhari hui hai...
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jizzz what has ekta done to this show?? i just read few comments in Anki fb.. 
Such a pathetic track🀒 Im done with PR, cant take all this crap anymore
ridiculous episode, so the nightmare is for real, the dumbos did donate their baby πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and to whom Varsha who was responsible for the death of their first unborn baby 🀒 waah ArMan waah , I totally understand Varsha's discomfort of sharing the baby , she knows the risk of such an an arrangement and the psychological probs that the child will have in such a situation, so its better to stop this sharing nonsense and raise the baby alone, Manav disappointed, Sushant looked disinterested in the entire scene , not convinced with the track πŸ˜†
tuh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya_10

ridiculous episode, so the nightmare is for real, the dumbos did donate their baby πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and to whom Varsha who was responsible for the death of their first unborn baby 🀒 waah ArMan waah , I totally understand Varsha's discomfort of sharing the baby , she knows the risk of such an an arrangement and the psychological probs that the child will have in such a situation, so its better to stop this sharing nonsense and raise the baby alone, Manav disappointed, Sushant looked disinterested in the entire scene , not convinced with the track πŸ˜†

totally agree wid u what i don't understand is dat the same person who have shown so much concern abt their unborn baby before leap how can he b so feelingless abt the born baby after the leap...ah CVs you pple r jst disgusting...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The whole storyline makes no sense. Shoddy job by CV's. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ characterization hi constant nahi hai. 
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†..looks like it is only archu's son..not manav's..like say kunti got a son.🀣..he treats soham as it is only archu's son..🀣..archana i don't feel sad for u..even if you cry buckets now..🀣
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My Review ..

My most hated and loved  characters of today  in numerical Order..

1. ARCHANA... words fail me how much I disliked her today .The only thing I can say is that this drama queen is going to put me off anything good or mahaan ...She is deliberately trying to make a situation where she gets ample oppurtunities to look Mahaan and do her rona dhona ...Shame on her , disgusting woman ..Only to enhance her Devi image she is putting an innocent child 's  future at risk ...

2. Manav ...Pathetic father , in fact a disgusting father ..Archna's biggest supporter .The decision was theirs ..He went along with it and is still supporting his wife ..His love for proving Mahaan is much more than his love for his son ..He has no feelings whatso ever for the little one ...

3.Varsha ...Evil woman spoilt rotten by her sister and her Jeeju ..

4.Damodar ... No love or concern whatsoever for his grandson ..

Chracaters I loved ..

Savita ...Super Savita I have never loved you as much as I loved you today ..You are a rockstar .I feel sorry for you for having  son like Manav  and a bahu like Archana .She loves Soham the most in the Deshmukh family .Was very practical and sensible and was just perfect .As of now she is my favourite PR character ..I just want her to keep away from Rasika other than that she is Fantastic ...
She is the only one who is a well wisher of her grandson in this pathetic family ...

Satish ...Good man  and yes he does loves Soham a lot .1000 times more than the real father or even mother ...
Actually mother only loves herself and her Devi image ...
I love you Satish and you were fantastic today ..

Little Soham ...The cutie was so lovely today ..He kept smiling and was looking so trendy ..Hated it when those two selfish evil people touched him ...
Savuta should just keep Soham with her ..
I liked even Savita's dog more than I liked Manav and Archana today ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: archanamanav

πŸ˜†..looks like it is only archu's son..not manav's..like say kunti got a son.🀣..he treats soham as it is only archu's son..🀣..archana i don't feel sad for u..even if you cry buckets now..🀣

@ bold 🀣

Manav ws talking as if it ws his neighbour's son , no feeling whatsover 😲 I think he lost his senses when Archu drilled this nonsense of baby donating in his head , since then all he thinks about is his work, all his passion and concentration is in his work, otherwise he would have gone crazy by now