India-Forums

--SNS Written Update 24th June 2011--

BubblyR Viewbie
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]

The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of the Post to Members Only

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update :: 24th June'2011
Episode #306

Part 1
The Episode Begins With Kokila telling Hetal I want Gopi to Take the Responsibility of the Pooja Because Gopi Knows Everything Nicely and She knows What Things have to Be done. She tells Rashi. Instead of Gopi u will have to Take care of the Kitchen Ok? Rashi shakes her head and Leaves.

Rashi goes in the Kitchen and Calls Urmila. Rashi tells All the Responsibility of the Pooja is given To Gopi By Kagdi. Urmila Gets angry and tells that means this Gopi will take the Initiative. Rashi asks What should i do? Urmila tells It has been Long since i have been doing Kalakari (Plan) So thats Why tell her in another way that because of u all this happened.

Gopi Comes there. Rashi does acting of Crying.Gopi asks Rashi u are crying? Rashi tells No, Nothing. Gopi tells that I know U are Hurt,because Maa ji gave me the Responsibility. Rashi tells that she is used to this, and I know that Kag..she stops and says Kaki ji Likes u doing all the Work and i have full faith on u, u will do an excellent Job. But if u need My Help I am always ready.Gopi Smiles at Rashi

Urmila is in Dhavals' Room. She looks If Kinjal Is around. She Tells Dhaval, Your Father and Mother - in - law Marriage anniversary is there.So i am thinking We should Buy Something For them.Dhaval tells yes Of course. Kinjal comes there and tells Did u get the Invitation. Dhaval tells Of course she must have got. Kinjal tells Then U should Buy some Room Decoration. Urmila and Dhaval agree in this. Urmila tells that Before sitting in the Shop she will go and Buy the things from the Market. Urmila leaves. Kinjal thinks Mom Doesn't like Shining and Shimmering things, And i think Fui will bring that Only. She smiles Switches off the Light and sleeps. Dhaval keeps Looking at her as he couldn't complete reading the Magazine he was reading.

Part 2
Jigar puts On the Lights. Rashi gets Up. Jigar comes near and Asks U had gone to sleep? Rashi shakes her head. Jigar tells that He Loved her Jagran Idea. Rashi tells Yes. But I would have wished Who gave the idea Would do the Work. I want to be a Good Bahu But Always Gopi is given the chance to proof that she is A Good Bahu. Jigar tells that Kaki ji doesn't like any mistakes that is why she did Like that. Rashi tells Ok

Hetal calls Kokila and Asks her Weather Rashi made some mistakes? Kokila tells Rashi Is Like a Statue in all this Work..Baa Has taught us all these things right. So I have thought Properly and Give gopi the Responsibility of this Work.Hetal tells Still I feel Something wrong is There.Rashi gave such a brilliant idea. and instead of giving her the Responsibility. U didn't even allow her to help..Hetal asks her Why such a treatment. Kokila tells Because Rashi..Gopi is hearing all this and She starts shaking her head. as if she tried to say NO. Kokila tells I think u must ask Rashi itself. Hetal tells But. Kokila tells Jai shree Krishna and Leaves. Hetal too goes. Gopi takes a Breath of revilement

Part 3
  Jigar tells Rashi.Rashi tells leave it I am happy that Kaki ji listened to my Idea. i don't care weather Gopi will do it or Rashi. Hetal knows their Door. Hetal comes in and Asks i didn't disturb u Right? Jigar tells No. Hetal asks Rashi. Is everything alright Between u and Kokila. I feel She is Angry with u. No Sugar Will not make Kokila angry. So Did u do anything. Jigar tells Why should it be always Rashis' Fault I am 100% Sure it is Not Rashi's Fault. Why was Rashi removed from the Responsibility of the Jagran? I don't think it is Rashi's fault Rashi smiles. Rashi tells Leave it Jigar ji Kako jii keeps doing this. Hetal tells Its late I am going to bed. Jigar apologizes for talking to her like that. Hetal tells No Problem and Leaves

Gopi goes to Kokila and tells Breakfast is nearly ready. Kokila tells her to go. Gopi tells Rashi ben. she Hesitates. Gopi tells Kokila to give Rashi one last chance. Kokila asks Over? Gopi shakes her head. Kokila tells her to Leave

Gopi comes in the Kitchen. Rashi tells U are doing all this Pooja work Na? Gopi tells Rashi ben. Rashi tells I was over excited About this But let it be i know u will handle this Really Nicely. Gopi tells that she has spoken to Maa ji. Rashi tells No need I don't think she trusts me.

Kokila comes there Seeing your Excitement on this Pooja/Jagran I want U to Doing the preparations. i am giving u a last chance to prove yourself. Rashi tells that she will start the preparations Now. Gopi smiles Rashi leaves. Kokila tells her to call Ahem for Breakfast.

Gopi comes to their Room. Ahem Is talking about Gifting something for Mom. The Shopkeeper says A Diamond Neck-less will be good. He also Asks About the Color of the Saaree. Ahem tells Something Light not Dark. Gopi tells Yellow Color. Ahem looks at her and tells the Shopkeeper Yellow Color. The Shopkeeper Asks to give the Phone to Gopi. Gopi Tells Ahem Breakfast. and turns to go. Ahem tells her to stop and tells her to Speak. Gopi tells the Shopkeeper to keep 4 saarees Ready. The shopkeeper says he won't be able to give the Saarees.Gopi asks No? Ahem takes the phone and tells I'll come and he Keeps the Phone. Ahem tells Gopi to Come with him. Gopi Smiles. Gopi tells that she will make some Reason. Ahem says No Need I'll tell that I am taking u to the Temple Gopi Smiles  

Precap
Ahem Wishes Both Of them Happy Anniversary. Hetal tells 2 bags means 1 for Kokila and 1 For Parag. Ahem becomes Conscious Coz he doesn't bring any Gift for Parag. Gopi comes there and gives a Gift wrapped Box and Ahem Smiles at her 

Do Press the LIKE Button For Appreciating!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Originally posted by -Ridzzi- Which is IMP

.::REMEMBER::.
Do Hit the Chaskameter Everytime u visit the Forum!
And do Drop a Comment On Giaas' Nazims' Ruchas' and Vishals' IF Profile

Sorry Sorry and Sorry If there is Any mistakes..
And Damn Sorry If i missed Out Something.
Mods Please Make this Sticky
  Embarrassed

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

td123rbatra98merunzombieb1nduNas1azminamnancy2mrvlsmedhsrohini_2007dambisrajeshwari53pragyakumardeenapdeepii88monicay_zephyroinkoinksdavisjitee78nirleppannuzohrabanusonic16sara1992shona_123sunilprizimishiniveesweetybambieayirpunaksandhyanand17ladydivinersingingeshasonuhimani88shantellbrownivanta29kamuralident4uladdooheartsmarttukup1archlexaxelzanabegteddyrumisneha_17lekharani_2kahutaA HUGE FANshajnaii-SuMee-ashasangeetasangini.mitrsunshine33shmuupieberke-gohemlover-gohamThamanna85rnvdbhavanigoham1000Nirjhor105sri7Chaudhrytm_Nancy_poo_supiAbhiAniSwap-Arhibewafa9staroneserialsrusha4003Natasha08kaka.lgMehek25simi_1sajnieanna44nithyamkv-Anaya-Monu-SunNaatvshowfanANJ4SK1991pyar-ishkHowlarious.SajnaVe.Mandy20

SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Thanks ridzzi...nice update...Smile the precap is interesting...Can't wait to see it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavaniBubblyR

.SajnaVe. IF-Addictz
.SajnaVe.
.SajnaVe.

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
thanks for the Update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

shajnaii Senior Member
shajnaii
shajnaii

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
awesome epiii

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRMandy20

BubblyR Viewbie
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
No Problem!! 
Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.. excited for tomorrows maha episode! Big smile

BubblyR

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
thanx a lot ridz for the fab update

BubblyR

kaka.lg IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BubblyR

Go to top