Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sanaya Irani's FC - Television's Barbie Doll <3 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@sonu- thnks hun Hug been ages..!! where hv u been..?glad u cud drop by Embarrassed hv u been watchin IPK? 

@aanchal- i hv been sayin the same, he needs to improve his dialogue delivery, rest all is perfect..! m sure he will do fine with tym =)

abt MID's...yeah its a fact, prev there was a lot of hiatus whenever such discussions cropped up...but with one scan everything was clear B-)

Abt IPK yup finally we got an official confirmation regarding IPK's success, m glad its doin good...n hope it continues to do the same xD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya Irani's FC - Television's Barbie Doll <3 (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Guys there's a poll on Star Page

Who is your favourite hot, new face on STAR Plus?
Total Vote: 805
Anant

48%
Khushi

31%
Navya

22%

Meera1101

IF-Rockerz

Meera1101

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
sorry I went off ..but wait ..didn't I informed you via scrap? Ermm Oh Yeah I did LOLLOL anyways, I'm here for a while :)

Oh! btw Congo for a new one guys HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirer

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@hey zeejayHug...i miss your ff's & oneshots dear...are we going to get lucky anytime soon...if not ff's atlest do  come up with beautiful oneshots ... i am around though i am no longer inspired or enthusiastic to post anything..missing sajan terribly ...i religiously watch the show for sanaya...i wonder if i would ever watch the show if sanaya weren't a part of it...sanaya as khushi was a pleasent surprise considering it's diametrically opposite to sanaya's gunjan only hope they work on her characterization...props to sanaya for pulling off khushi ...though i like sarun the family gets on my nerves...there is something missing they all seem like caricatures somehow can't relate to them...the  only saving grace of the show is sanaya & sarun's chemistry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirer

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@Mimi- hey dear Hug yeah u did inform me, i saw tht after postin here LOL LOL

@sonu- I guess u have read my work, not one..two of them =D On A Mission & A New Me =) I will b getting back to writing soon xD need to catch up with my incomplete ff's, i hv lost all data actually :(
I am watchin the show for Sanaya and true SaRun are good, the fam comes as a comic relief to me, they dont catch my interest, but they dont irk me either..i can tolerate them LOL Embarrassed

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
OMG OMG we have done it at last..! Party     Hug    Hug   

Congo for the second thread..!! Cool  Party 

And Sanaya Irani ROCKSSS.!!!!! Cool Cool Cool

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheWandmaker

Glad to announce the opening of the 2nd FC with a gr8 news

Credit: paridhi- posted in IPK forum =)

Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus ' An Interesting Contrast of Personalities in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon TV Serial

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is a new series on Star Plus after Navya.  It is also based on the new love story of new generation in a new perspective. Love-hate relationship of two individual makes the serial more interesting.

Story of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is based on an interesting contrast of personalities in a new perspective. It revolves around Khushi and Arnav. It is a tale of an intense love-hate relationship between two individuals who have diametrically opposite ideologies. The Show highlights the dilemma of how both can't do without one another, and at the same time can't be with each other.

Name of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus is tentatively based on the most popular lyric "Is pyar ko main kya naam doon" from Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai 2001 movie. It is the second serial in this week which is based on the name of a movie's lyric after Bade Achhe Lagte Hain. Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is an upcoming Hindi movie also starring John Abraham.

Mohabbat Door Jaane Na De, Nafrat Paas Aane Na De - Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? The series is set in the beautiful city of Lucknow, UP. It is being considered as a successful series or say a Big hit  on Star Plus in its begining only  like  Navya ,Just DancePratigyaSaath Nibhaana SaathiyaSasural Genda Phool and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Star Plus has once again proven that it is best among giving fresh stories and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Dun has become the third victory for SP and thus making Hattrick for Star Plus. Earlier Navya and Just Dance become a huge hit among viewers and this time SP has recorded the highest TRP among all the GRC's shifting colors to second position.

Background scenes, dialogues, characters and music are superb of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Story theme of the serial is also very different from others. But appearances of scenes in the right sequence are not very well connected. Voice of Arnav is also not clear and not well-connected like his personality. However, his expression is really appreciating in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Nishar Parvez and Mann Singh are directors of the series. Gul Khan, Nissar Parvez and Rajesh Chadha are producers of the serial. 

M sooo happy that IPKKND is being appreciated this much.!! Day Dreaming  M loving the current track too..!! Day Dreaming Thanks for posting it here Zee..!! Hug 

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
She looks sooo ADORABLE here..!! LOL  Heart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top