Sanaya Irani's FC - Television's Barbie Doll <3 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Btw wat did geet fans do now πŸ˜³
I knoww... :( Poor Anjali.. Now Arnav is gonna blame Khushi if he EVER gets to know about Shyam having feelings for Khushi.. 😲 Mannn..!! Shyam was just after Anjali's money and was ACTUALLY lusting for Khushi.. 😑  That, * * * * 😊 

And about Geet fans.. *sigh* The same cribbing and their comments on Utube and fb.. 😳  Tell me something new.. 😳 🀣  We had jhailofied RP fans now we have to deal with THEM too.. 😳   
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

I knoww... :( Poor Anjali.. Now Arnav is gonna blame Khushi if he EVER gets to know about Shyam having feelings for Khushi.. 😲 Mannn..!! Shyam was just after Anjali's money and was ACTUALLY lusting for Khushi.. 😑  That, * * * * 😊 

And about Geet fans.. *sigh* The same cribbing and their comments on Utube and fb.. 😳  Tell me something new.. 😳 🀣  We had jhailofied RP fans now we have to deal with THEM too.. 😳   

Ohh m so relaxed after checking shyaam's article on DC *phew* It was just a rumour, my thoughts were the same like urs 🀣 🀣

abt Geet fans...who? I think u r talkin abt IPK haters πŸ˜†
yup thts the phrase/tag v shud use, lets nt forget there are some GHSPians in IPK forum, who are giving the show a fair chance =) Kuch ke wajah se sab kyun badnaam ho ? πŸ˜›

hi guysπŸ€— im new here πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
do add me😳 but i don't think so im gonna be active anymoreπŸ€”
i wanna congragulate u guysπŸ‘πŸΌ gr8 goin people go on doing it 
Hey deepti..welcome to the FC =)
thanks for being kind and gracing us with ur presence πŸ€— Hang on m i being too formal? πŸ˜³ Ah well thnks nyway sweetheart xD

Though u wont b active?Busy nwdays..? 
awwπŸ€—πŸ˜† u seem so  but u rock too😎

yeah as college from tommorow ..mba so have to be too serious ..finally my vacations over...im ready to be serious😎..oops waitπŸ€“πŸ˜†
Originally posted by deepti_mohit

awwπŸ€—πŸ˜† u seem so  but u rock too😎

yeah as college from tommorow ..mba so have to be too serious ..finally my vacations over...im ready to be serious😎..oops waitπŸ€“πŸ˜†

Oh Boy! MBA..must b tough, i hrd it involves loads of studies..! :S
u seem to b happy wid d vacz over thingy..i h8 it wen dat happens πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Serious u r =P 
hv u in watchin IPK..? πŸ˜³
Ok am sorry for the very late reply.
When I mentioned the number of replies RP's article got I wasnt comparing the no.of fans or the love of the fans for the two actresses. All I was doing was bringing to notice the fact that Sanaya's articles & vids dont get as many comments & as fans we should  be a lil more active in posting replies.
Am sorry if I hurt any fans' feelings but that was not my intention. Btw am really happy that Monaya fans dont have MIDs & the number of fans are real & not some inflated number.
Congrats for the Second FC !!!

I sincerely do hope sanaya will reach super heights in stardom  after IPKKND
Awaara awaara!!
Nice song.