Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry I went off ..but wait ..didn't I informed you via scrap? πŸ€” Oh Yeah I did πŸ˜†πŸ˜† anyways, I'm here for a while :)

Oh! btw Congo for a new one guys πŸ€—πŸ€—
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@hey zeejayπŸ€—...i miss your ff's & oneshots dear...are we going to get lucky anytime soon...if not ff's atlest do  come up with beautiful oneshots ... i am around though i am no longer inspired or enthusiastic to post anything..missing sajan terribly ...i religiously watch the show for sanaya...i wonder if i would ever watch the show if sanaya weren't a part of it...sanaya as khushi was a pleasent surprise considering it's diametrically opposite to sanaya's gunjan only hope they work on her characterization...props to sanaya for pulling off khushi ...though i like sarun the family gets on my nerves...there is something missing they all seem like caricatures somehow can't relate to them...the  only saving grace of the show is sanaya & sarun's chemistry...
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
@Mimi- hey dear πŸ€— yeah u did inform me, i saw tht after postin here πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@sonu- I guess u have read my work, not one..two of them =D On A Mission & A New Me =) I will b getting back to writing soon xD need to catch up with my incomplete ff's, i hv lost all data actually :(
I am watchin the show for Sanaya and true SaRun are good, the fam comes as a comic relief to me, they dont catch my interest, but they dont irk me either..i can tolerate them πŸ˜† 😳

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG OMG we have done it at last..! πŸ₯³     πŸ€—    πŸ€—   

Congo for the second thread..!! 😎  πŸ₯³ 

And Sanaya Irani ROCKSSS.!!!!! 😎 😎 😎
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

Glad to announce the opening of the 2nd FC with a gr8 news

Credit: paridhi- posted in IPK forum =)

Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon ' Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus ' An Interesting Contrast of Personalities in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon TV Serial

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is a new series on Star Plus after Navya.  It is also based on the new love story of new generation in a new perspective. Love-hate relationship of two individual makes the serial more interesting.

Story of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is based on an interesting contrast of personalities in a new perspective. It revolves around Khushi and Arnav. It is a tale of an intense love-hate relationship between two individuals who have diametrically opposite ideologies. The Show highlights the dilemma of how both can't do without one another, and at the same time can't be with each other.

Name of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus is tentatively based on the most popular lyric "Is pyar ko main kya naam doon" from Mujhe Kuch Kehna Hai 2001 movie. It is the second serial in this week which is based on the name of a movie's lyric after Bade Achhe Lagte Hain. Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is an upcoming Hindi movie also starring John Abraham.

Mohabbat Door Jaane Na De, Nafrat Paas Aane Na De - Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? The series is set in the beautiful city of Lucknow, UP. It is being considered as a successful series or say a Big hit  on Star Plus in its begining only  like  Navya ,Just DancePratigyaSaath Nibhaana SaathiyaSasural Genda Phool and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Star Plus has once again proven that it is best among giving fresh stories and Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Dun has become the third victory for SP and thus making Hattrick for Star Plus. Earlier Navya and Just Dance become a huge hit among viewers and this time SP has recorded the highest TRP among all the GRC's shifting colors to second position.

Background scenes, dialogues, characters and music are superb of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Story theme of the serial is also very different from others. But appearances of scenes in the right sequence are not very well connected. Voice of Arnav is also not clear and not well-connected like his personality. However, his expression is really appreciating in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. Nishar Parvez and Mann Singh are directors of the series. Gul Khan, Nissar Parvez and Rajesh Chadha are producers of the serial. 

M sooo happy that IPKKND is being appreciated this much.!! 😍  M loving the current track too..!! 😍 Thanks for posting it here Zee..!! πŸ€— 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
She looks sooo ADORABLE here..!! πŸ˜†  ❀️

Oh no sanaya is losing that poll,I am gonna try to make her win.
If you ppl have time,please do it.
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
@Sumi- L0L yeah..lets maintain the same πŸ˜† @pic- She was soo adorable in dat scene..!! felt pullin her cheeks πŸ˜† 😳

@aanchal- Ah! i knw..its gone down after i posted the link rofl...nyways leave it hun...its just a poll...m glad san is being appricated n wholeheartedly welcomed by SP =DD
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
OMGGG Shyam is Anjali's husband..!! πŸ˜² OMG. πŸ˜² Poor Anju di..  She deserved some1 better.. :(

Btw guys the Geet fans on IPKKND are making my blood boil soo much.. πŸ˜†  Any tips how to relax my raging anger.. πŸ˜†

Btw aanchal i agree what u said about Barun fans.!! I have absolutely no probs with them..! They are wonderful people.. But what puts me off is the OTHER group of fans.. πŸ€” Geet fans esp..! X( πŸ˜†

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
^^ wat 😲where? how? No i didnt want tht!πŸ˜’ Am gonna Kill Shyaam!!😑

n wat positive crap the articles read out... if he's her hubby then he's bad from the very first day/entry in the show..!!😑 coz he was eyein our khushi in a way a married guy should never πŸ€¬

Tips? i need to relax first πŸ˜³πŸ˜†