Frequent Posters

--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
superb dear loved it
thnx for the pm
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 FF yaar.. Do pm me when u update..lol.
Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...
That boy is Abhay right???I hope so...Plzz update soon and plzz PM me...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: CleviveDsouza

awesome update
continue soon
plz pm me

Thanx very much.i'll pm u.i'm writing the next part.will update soon.πŸ˜‰
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minahil1997

ur idea and ff is beautifull and amazing dear ... continue soonπŸ€—

thank u very much.😊
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: black_scorpio

superb dear loved it

thnx for the pm

Thank u dear.πŸ˜ƒ
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gals_11

Gr8 FF yaar.. Do pm me when u update..lol.

Thanx.i'll pm u.
πŸ˜‰
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Selinapiya

Wow...

That boy is Abhay right???I hope so...Plzz update soon and plzz PM me...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Thank u.I'll pm u
.πŸ˜‰
Princyz_Belle thumbnail

Part-4

Piya returns home with a very sad face. She sees that Panchi, Misha n jay r sitting on dinning table n they r laughing n eating. Pia walks towards stairs. Panchi sees her n calls her," Where r u going pia?Come here. join with us." Pia gives a fake smile n tells that she's very tired n she wants to rest for sometime. panchi insists but pia syas," plz panchi.u all enjoy but truly i'm very tired."Pia goes to her room.panchi says,"I hope everything is fine. She is looking so much depressed.!" misha replies," See panchi leave her alone. mayb she's truly tired." jay gets up n says," Let me talk to her. I'll join u later." jay goes upstairs.

Pia is in her room. thinking abt what happened in jungle. pia says to herself," What was that? Who was he? Again i was not able to see his face. but he was that boy. he was there. But where he disappeared?" Pia hears a knock on the door. she looks at the door. It's jay. pia slowly says," oh jay come in plz." Jay enters n sits bside pia." What's all this angel? What u've done to u? U r fully wet in the rain n u r looking so gloomy. What's the matter? plz tell me angel" Pia says,' nothing. I was just walking in the road n suddenly the rain started. so,i got wet n i told na that i'm tired that's why i'm looking so gloomy.' Jay says," Ok pia i'm bliving u.But remember one thing i'm always there for u so plz tell me when u r in problem. N also know that u r a very strong girl n u never lose anything. So,plz if u r in some problem plz share with me." Pia smiles. Jay says," Ok,bye. i'm going downstairs." Jay leaves from there. Pia talks to herself," ya u r right jay. i'm a very strong girl so i can't lose my hope. i'll find him out at any cost. thank u jay for giving me courage."

Next morning Pia gets up from bed n goes to the balcony. She smiles seeing the nature. She close her eyes n remembers abt that boy. her face glows with joy.it looks like she is enjoying the moment again. She remembers the hug n smiles again. She thinks," oh who r u? Now i can't stop thinking abt u.I have to find u at any cost. bcoz now i need u for me my heart starts beating for u. I think i'm nothing without u.I'm coming i'll find u." Pia goes to her room gets ready n leaves for jungle.

In the college jay is asking for pia to evryone. But everybody answers that  pia is not in the college. Jay gets worried for pia. He goes to Misha n asks her,'Hey, mishu, have u seen angel anywhere?" Misha replies,' No,i havn't seen ur angel. I think she is not in college." Jay asks her," but where is she?' Misha says,"I don't know. yaar.may b she's again with her stupid thoughts.' jay says," Oh mishu can't u see that pia was worried last night n she is also not in the college. U shud b worried for her." Misha replies," Why shud i get worried for her?u r there for her.So? now tell me where can b she?" jay says, "i don't know but i've to find her. May b she's in some problem but she's not telling us abt that."jay leaves for finding pia.

Pia is in the jungle. She goes to that place where she was with that boy. She looks around. But she finds no one. She looks under n sees a wrist watch. She picks it up. She talks to herself, "may b it's his watch." She holds the watch n looks at it lovingly n kisses it.

Precap:Pia sees the face of the boy n hugs him tightly.