Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Miarcle scene of D3

gupta.sonali973 Groupbie
gupta.sonali973
gupta.sonali973

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Guyz, u know what, one of my very close friends work in D3. They went outdoor and did loads of fun there. There was an amzing incident which happened in outdoor. There was 6 min ka one shot dance done by Kunwar and Shakti without any cut in between. They both doubted that they wont b able to do it but with their team's motivation and  crew's faith, they went ahead with one shot and did it. evreybody admired them for thei bravery. I have heard that the dance which they did was super awsome. I am curiously waiting fo that episode to be on air to see Kunwar and Shakti. And i hope u guz knw that this is the first dance of Kriyaansh together. I love them yaar. they r so amzing togethr. Kaash, I culd get hold of any video of their dance. SmileSmileSmile 

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*piapriyaupekasanyogitaprcananyasheramadhurya_chsurbhi_005kreya204100littledevilsRadiantTreasureTabzyAngry_BirdAasthahereradtKrishnaluv94-Preeti-sweetshineZaYaHolicMeriAashiqui.

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
awasome newz, thanks for sharing.
spring567 Groupbie
spring567
spring567

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gupta.sonali973

Guyz, u know what, one of my very close friends work in D3. They went outdoor and did loads of fun there. There was an amzing incident which happened in outdoor. There was 6 min ka one shot dance done by Kunwar and Shakti without any cut in between. They both doubted that they wont b able to do it but with their team's motivation and  crew's faith, they went ahead with one shot and did it. evreybody admired them for thei bravery. I have heard that the dance which they did was super awsome. I am curiously waiting fo that episode to be on air to see Kunwar and Shakti. And i hope u guz knw that this is the first dance of Kriyaansh together. I love them yaar. they r so amzing togethr. Kaash, I culd get hold of any video of their dance. SmileSmileSmile 

You can see them dancing in a number of songs on youtube. Just search for 'DID Shakti Amar" and you will see them doing various dance forms. They are good!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilsKrishnaluv94MeriAashiqui.

MeriAashiqui. IF-Addictz
MeriAashiqui.
MeriAashiqui.

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
awww;) so cant wait ahhh thiss twooo are justt soo adorablee<3
gupta.sonali973 Groupbie
gupta.sonali973
gupta.sonali973

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

In next upcoming episodes of outdoor, there is a 6 min ka one shot scene which is quite interesting to watch... My friend told me that there is a story behind that scene. Artists never thought that they will be able to do it because essentialy they all are dancers not actors,  they were very very scared in attempting it even but the team made them comfortable, heads motivated them and they went ahead for the shot. They took 3 retakes and the final take with camera.  rehearsal became the final OK shot. By chance, the lighting and other things were also proper. It was just a miracle for all the artists... I am waiting to watch that miracle scene. I have heard that it is coming this week between 27 june to 29 june. I will toh watch D3 every night, i don't want to miss a single ep nw... The intersting part is beginning i suppose. Guyz lets watch D3 yaar... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureKrishnaluv94Angry_Bird

upeka Groupbie
upeka
upeka

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
thankz for sharingSmile
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
this is so good...jab baat dancing ki ati hain even I hv confidence over them tht they can pull it off in one shot
Angry_Bird IF-Rockerz
Angry_Bird
Angry_Bird

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gupta.sonali973

In next upcoming episodes of outdoor, there is a 6 min ka one shot scene which is quite interesting to watch... My friend told me that there is a story behind that scene. Artists never thought that they will be able to do it because essentialy they all are dancers not actors,  they were very very scared in attempting it even but the team made them comfortable, heads motivated them and they went ahead for the shot. They took 3 retakes and the final take with camera.  rehearsal became the final OK shot. By chance, the lighting and other things were also proper. It was just a miracle for all the artists... I am waiting to watch that miracle scene. I have heard that it is coming this week between 27 june to 29 june. I will toh watch D3 every night, i don't want to miss a single ep nw... The intersting part is beginning i suppose. Guyz lets watch D3 yaar... 

Thanks for sharing...

Are u talking about the pool scene they are showing in the promos..?Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index