Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

India-Forums

creatives beware its getting bored now

saaniya2 Newbie
saaniya2
saaniya2

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
i am confused to put this topic as i am not a routine tv serial  viewer , dont knw why m putting this post , yeah one reason to show my concern is one of my fav actor gavie is a part of this show plus i liked the show very much, in first two episodes its brilliantly covered the whole characters but , in 3rd  and 4th episodes scenes are dragged, boring and irritated over dose of drama which forces to change the channel  one scene of lovely in the beginning is sooo boring  and even the shaadi drama in 4th episode is damn irritated , typical saas bahu , overdose of kartik matter, 
 i enjoy the drama in kaushik family.love track is not fitted properly.
so creatives i just want to share my personal experience that this show hav a scope dont ruin it as in 3 and 4th episode my family change the channel , 

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I'm sorry but I have to disagree. I enjoyed everything so far. Plus its only been the 4th episode so they have to do a proper character sketch. I really like it so far.

Edited by Shas3 - 24 June 2011 at 9:36am
Mehek25 IF-Rockerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
The concept of this show reminds me of an old Rekha movie Khubsurat. There also the mother ruled the family with an iron hand. I am talking only about the similarity in the basic concept of the show. As for the 1st week I quite like the show. Something different and light to watch is always welcome. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3Millerrr88

harianjana IF-Rockerz
harianjana
harianjana

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
yaar its just 4 episodes we can't tell anything right now na
but agree with u 4th day is some what dragging but we have to see further
saaniya2 Newbie
saaniya2
saaniya2

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
o oo  sorry guys , i mean i dont have that much experience of tv shows , i know its too early to comment  but  i think if creatives   in the beginning work on it and things cum in control its better , any hw that was my family opinion which i shared,  if i miss judged im  really sorry
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaniya2

o oo  sorry guys , i mean i dont have that much experience of tv shows , i know its too early to comment  but  i think if creatives   in the beginning work on it and things cum in control its better , any hw that was my family opinion which i shared,  if i miss judged im  really sorry

What's there to be sorry about? It's your opinion, we have no problem Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aewa

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

The concept of this show reminds me of an old Rekha movie Khubsurat. There also the mother ruled the family with an iron hand. I am talking only about the similarity in the basic concept of the show. As for the 1st week I quite like the show. Something different and light to watch is always welcome. 

However Rekha's role in Khubsoorat was a likeable character as she didn't act to anyones detriment and she did things with humour.Lovely lacks this aspect  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaala

kaala Senior Member
kaala
kaala

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARHABAA

Originally posted by Mehek25

However Rekha's role in Khubsoorat was a likeable character as she didn't act to anyones detriment and she did things with humour.Lovely lacks this aspect  
I completely agree... This show is glorfying "lies"...under the pretext of "good intentions".  I detest such people. The heroine's character should be changed and a different image should be projected. Else Im not going to watch this "wrong message" sending serial.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index