Balika Vadhu

New track to test J & G's love

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sree.m

sree.m

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Hi all,

I do not think Jagaya truly loves Gauri and Vice versa, its just an infatuation between them. I think J is just going to use and throw G, the way he did it with Anandi, I just wish CVs bring in a new track to do a reality check on the love of these two by making either Jagya or Gauri crippled deaf dumb, blind, lame whatever and show us the reality of their lovely loveWink

Edited by sree.m - 24 June 2011 at 12:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley96Picasso9Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New track to test J & G's love" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top