Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

NO sympathy for Gopi lost cause

MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The way Gopi's role is developing (rather non developing) the audience sympathy is going to shift away from her and we are becoming more indifferent towards her .

She hasn't been shown to act rationally at any given occasion and thinks with her heart.Her pleading with Kokila for Rashi's sake was just absurd all of a sudden she found a voice for Rattie but cant speak up for herself????

shes becoming irritating !😡  we are surely supposed to sympathise with her yet her role is being moulded in such a way that shes becoming antagonising .
Now if Rattie's kalakari are working again its her own fault as Gopi has set herself up to be treated in this manner .
In Kokila she has that force which she will never have in herself yet she's pushed Kokilas positives away also..

Kokila is 100% right in her kaab apna acha bura siko gi Gopi Bahu approach !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree with what you are saying. The character's reactions, she never learns the proof in her face she is defending Rashi, it's an absolute lost cause, she is never going to stand up for herself and walk into a modern era, she's just going to be down trodden all her life, and people like her deserve to be. Because people in this world think me first and others later. Next time Rashi is doing a Kalakari on her I'm not going to feel sorry for her, she deserves it.

Kokila is trying to tell her, don't trust Rashi, she has given her the authority over Rashi but she refuses to wield it, so what's the use of Kokila, as her advice is not heeded. 

I'm disappointed with the character of Gopi. Because a person like Aham, needs a stronger woman, and she is too weak.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All of gopi life everyone has walked all over her ,  give her a little time i think she will become a little strong... it can not happen over night.
MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ANJ4

All of gopi life everyone has walked all over her ,  give her a little time i think she will become a little strong... it can not happen over night.

Your right but we been watching her for a year - let alone more forward shes moving backwards !
She didnt have the tools to react or was  even  aware what was happening but now when Kokila tells her with proof look at what your sister Rattie did  Gopi chooses to ignore it .

Now its a matter of choice not circumstances