wonderful scences plz continue if you can πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Thnk u, I will try to.
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome chapters dear...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
the first one made me😳😳😳😳...πŸ˜†!!!!
pls do continue😊
Originally posted by Butifuleyes

Hi Sandy, Sorry sweetie I said ff instead of the topic. I Luved it a lot, u have described it faboulsly with ur pics and headings.
thank u so much dear...u r doing a great job too 😊
Originally posted by sandy_nivren

<div></div>thank u so much dear...u r doing a great job too 😊

Thnx dear.
Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

awesome chapters dear...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
</div>the first one made me😳...πŸ˜†!!!!
<div>pls do continue😊

Thnk u for liking. It was fun to imagine Kinha.

Chand Ki Chandini

It was a beautiful night with a full moon spilling it's soft light on Earth. Nivi Luved this kind of night she came on terrace and looked up at the sky. She felt as always she was closer to her mother this way and she can talk to her. She touched her tummy and looked up she was overwhelmed with joy just to think hers and Virens child lay in womb, she wanted to convey that to her mother to say how happy she was in this house and tell her about her Viren. He made her feel beautiful inside out and gave her so much love, just to think about him brought a smile to her lips and her life a joy to live. Now she felt she was the luckiest woman on this earth.

She had changed the terrace by planting evergreen plants in big pots which had small string of lights strung around it. She had planted white color flowering vines around them which was filled now with flowers. She also had stragetically planted different kind of jasmine and tuberoses around the terrace so it was filled with fragrance of them. Placed a joola to relax and also had plush outside furniture for entertain. There was a small fountain which gave a magical and musical atmosphere. DS
and YD dadi Luved to come here now days to take their chai. Everybody felt she made the Sood Mansion a home of love and tranquility. Nivi always liked to spend her night here when she knew Viren
would be late from work, he Luved to sleep with his head on her lap in the joola. She sat in the joola
and switched on the radio where old and new melodies was coming.
Viren came home late, and
straight went to his room. Nivi was not there, if she was nowhere to be found then he knew she would
be on the terrace. Viren came and stood there watching Nivi. She was wearing a white saree for change with bead work on it with matching bangles and as usual she was simple with her big flower earstud
with pearls in them and silver bindi. She looked like a dream, she was glowing from inside and looked
breathtaking. He heard "chaudni ka chand ho " song and thought that is exactly how he felt like singing
to her. She had not heard him come, Nivi was staring at the moon with her hand on her tummy sitting
in the joola. He came silently and held her from behind, she shivered slightly to his touch and closed
her eyes, he smiled a knowing smile and scooted more near to her and placed his head on her shoulder
and started to hum with the singer " Jo bhi ho Tum khudha ki kasam lo jawab ho".
Nivi and Viren
sat there swinging lightly and listened to little bit more of songs, then Nivi asked viren how was the
dinner meeting with clients. He said it was successful but he was feeling tired until he came home and
saw her. He started to trace her earlobes with his mouth, she smiled and shivered a little and said shyly " Tum be o na Viren" and touched his cheek lovingly.
Viren started to move his hands and mouth freely over Nivi. Nivi was melting in Virens embrace, when a gust of cold breeze came and brought them back to reality. Viren eyes met nivis, her eyes was filled with passion and her lips had parted begging him not to stop. Viren lifted nivi in his arms and took her to their room.

Edited by Butifuleyes - 12 years ago
Omg so romantic *blush blush* NivRen rock:)
Thanks so much swti.
This scene was well worth the wait. Thank you so much, it's put a smile on my face for the rest of the day!!!
It was so romantic and Nivi in white saree..😍
wow.sooo romantic
beautiful update :)
continue plzz