CID
CID

India-Forums

IF RERUN- 2 (Page 9)

Bhavanab Coolbie
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
If you check even the last time it went to page 2 I posted something and brought it back ... humesha main hi karungi kya ?? and I wasn't on lappy then waise bhi Ouch
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Will be waiting for the new cases ... I don't know why but I don't like Poison in The nail that much ... there's no reason why I don't Tongue

Originally posted by astonish

The shirt design looks a little weird in the beginning... but later... they are in the same dress in most part of the case... mostly the mountaineering scenes ... they look stunning there Day Dreaming
Samajh nahi aara Daya sir pe concentrate karoon ya abhi sir pe Tongue

You dont wanna watch Daya sir and Abhi sir... looking super duper handsome in nice bright color shirt's for a change... investigating in the lush green mountains..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dayakhtar

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
I somehow always prefered Daya sir in plain one coloured shirts (sleeves rolled up till some level)! The checked shirts always looked better on Abhi sir, although his single coloured shirts with full sleeves were also good.Embarrassed
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
But in poison in the nail... I like Daya sir's black and white checked shirt... actually... its goes very well with his... white trousers ... looks proffessional Wink

Yeah.. Abhi sir always looks good in checked shirts...but i like his other checks shirts more than this one... This is way to colorful... but together...when they investigate wearing the similar kind of design...actually looks cute Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blueberries.Shagnika

dayakhtar Goldie
dayakhtar
dayakhtar

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
lovely cap... DUO r lukin AWESOMDay Dreaming
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab-Gitanjali-sunnyp1414mallikaBaluastonishdebayon

Bhavanab Coolbie
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
both my favs ... the second one is Nanda's fav Tongue ... she would've enjoyed discussing it !!!! It's a super good case ... I can't assure of doing the update ... if no one else volunteers then I will Smile
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
No ones already voluntered for the WU? If so, then I dont mind doing it for Reluctant Killer. Smile..

BTW, I love Red rain wala case as well ! Big smile

Go to top