IF RERUN- 2 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 147

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

My hats off to the dialogue writer ... Such hard hitting impressie dialogues ... There's so much emotion and substancev in the dialogues itself !! Excellently written dialogues !! The dialogue where he says woh boodhi aurat 2 mahine pehle mar gayi ... Woh bhi iss gham mein ki uska beta ... Uska apna Abhijeet use nahi pehchaan paaya" the dialogue is so impressive an that added with adi sir's expression makes us just stare at our screens achumbith hoke !!!
Exactly. You can feel the pain of losing his mother and not recognising her till her end. What an actor!!! How can someone be so good!!!  He won my heart with that scene back in 1999. It was an instant liking for Abhijeet which I still cherish in my heart after all these years Embarrassed 

I loved Daya sir totally ... One could have a nice idea that if this continues ... These 2 people will be great friends !!!

I don't know...back then CID was too formal...I couldn't really feel any friendship developing back then. Now when I see it after all these years I can feel it starting from Daya's regret at not being able to save him to his relief that Abhijeet was back in CID to the numerous times Daya had stood behind Abhijeet in times of crisis. It was a silent understanding between them...Daya's regret at not being able to save Abhijeet and Abhijeet's assurance that he didn't hold Daya responsible for it.

Edited by visrom - 27 June 2011 at 10:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gitanjali-TanzamallikaBaluastonishdebayon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF RERUN- 2 (Page 8)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
This thread was on page 4. DisapproveOuch

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I feel very sad after watching stolen dynamite because of the Mother angle

that is why I cannot watch it again and again

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Time nehin mil raha hai...so cant watch the Poison in nail...try to watch it soon...

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
We will continue with these episodes for some more time or changing the set this week? 

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
For me, I am neck deep in work today...last day of the month. May find some time tomorrow. I'll post new episode tomorrow, so people can watch them during the weekend.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Will be waiting for the new cases ... I don't know why but I don't like Poison in The nail that much ... there's no reason why I don't Tongue

Well hoping this thread to be more active !! Was telling Nanda about that only ki this thread was on Page 4 and no one seemed to be interested in bringing it back to page 1 !! Thanks Vis for bringing it up again !!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
You could have done that if you had noticed it earlier na??? Ouch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top