IF RERUN- 2 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 147

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Poison in the nail is a case only one of its kind... atleast as far as i know i don't remember any case with such a plot.  FW generally doesn't get much involved into showing such plots... 

But truely speaking showing such plots is much more neater and cleaner than showing gory dead bodies and different ways of murder and different murder plots atleast when people are picking ideas from the cases being shown. The team handles the bigger picture of the crime than a daily murder for jaayadad. It also tells the audience that things like this too happen in real world and they should keep themselves safe.

But FW has decided that CID is a kids serial and still shows those numerous laashes Dead
Actually parents dont like if their kids watch it

Three collegues of mine have stopped their kids from watching it because they were getting bad dreams and were waking up in the night

they are CID fans and watch it online

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF RERUN- 2 (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
You mean... the jali kati laash they show these days right...

Yup... even i think its right... its not at all a kids serial if they are going to show pieces of a dead bodies and all. It will be good if they mostly stick to bigger issues and rackets where they can tell and show that things like drugs, MMS and all are wrong... 

That gives some amount of info also and also keeps the kids and people away from picking ideas or imagining stuff from these cases... The family murders and all in CID have become equally dangerous as the daily soaps by making people think negative.

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
yes actually such gory stuff has negetive influence on kids
What I dont understand is why they think its a kids show

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
@Bahavna, I just Read ur WU of "Stolen Dynamite"..What a wonderfull Update..Really wonderfull work dear!Tongue
because of u i come to knw about this case...Thanks U!Smile

And This is really wonderfull idea, to write the WU of Old cases..many of us can read the WU of Those Episode which are not only BEST but we Missed them also ... GREAT IDEA Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanab

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Nemee you had not seen Stolen dynamite?

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Well if you haven't Neeme then you must try ... it's a must watch for any CIDian !!!

mallikaBalu

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Bhavana a well written update of Stolen Dynamite. I enjoyed every millimeter of your writing.Smile I would love to see a production of yours someday soon.

Bhavanab

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
hehe thanks Mallika !!! Stolen Dynamite was a a masterpiece na ?? One can watch it a trillion times !!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top