CID

IF RERUN- 2 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 147

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
There was a scene in 50000 enemies where Abhijeet again goes off alone to buy a gun at a deserted place and Daya gets really tensed. ACP tells him that Abhijeet would take care of himself but he doesn't listen. Finally defies Abhijeet's and ACP's orders and saves Abhijeet from being shot. You could feel that he didn't want 'that' to happen again. That was so cute...thinking of the connection of Stolen Dynamite and 50000 enemies makes it so sweet.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blueberries.mallikaBaluShagnika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF RERUN- 2 (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Watching the case of poison in the nail

Dr. Niyathi Pradhaan... i like this doc... sometimes i like her more than Dr Salunkhe...  Smilesometimes... not all times Tongue especially in the chumma scene Wink In this case Dr Niyathi pradhaan is quiet serious forensic dr so... nothing special about her  Smile

The team looks so small... Abhi sir...Daya sir..ACP sir and Anushka... only 4 people till now..solving the case... Anushka is good...but i don't like her dress Dead She looks great in FIR

A few embarrassing scenes ... i mean...not for us... the team acting a little embarrassed...which i don't think we get to see often... i knw they were seeing nothing which was embarrassing.. but their acting was A class.

When ACP sir shows an ice box and tells daya...tod do ise... i felt a little funny LOL well.. he opened it using a pen knife.. but i like pen knife in hands of Abhi sir... like in the scene of lapata ladkiaayan... Big smile

Both their shirts designs are standing out so much LOL

The shirt design looks a little weird in the beginning... but later... they are in the same dress in most part of the case... mostly the mountaineering scenes ... they look stunning there Day Dreaming
Samajh nahi aara Daya sir pe concentrate karoon ya abhi sir pe Tongue

Edited by astonish - 26 June 2011 at 7:06am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.cidblueberries.NandiniraizaadamallikaBaluShagnika

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Poison in the nail is a case only one of its kind... atleast as far as i know i don't remember any case with such a plot.  FW generally doesn't get much involved into showing such plots... 

But truely speaking showing such plots is much more neater and cleaner than showing gory dead bodies and different ways of murder and different murder plots atleast when people are picking ideas from the cases being shown. The team handles the bigger picture of the crime than a daily murder for jaayadad. It also tells the audience that things like this too happen in real world and they should keep themselves safe.

But FW has decided that CID is a kids serial and still shows those numerous laashes Dead

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Done with the update Big smile ... was an experience indeed !!!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Link to the CID Reruns Written Updates. It's a no comments thread and discussion and comments regarding the updates should be posted here Smile

CID Great IF Rerun Written Updates -NO COMMENTS

Edited by Bhavanab - 26 June 2011 at 8:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaada

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

CP, Adaalat, Mahabharat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Really wonderful idea to write updates of re-run episodes in one thread & what a starting episodes...really appreciate it ClapClapClapClap

Wonderful detailed update Bhavna...Clap

Bhavanab

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
 I really had a nice time doing the update. I also had the company of my brother who was watching it along with me and it was a proud feeling for me when he appreciated Adi sir's performance.

I really loved doing the update. Watching the scene and writing it down. At times I would be so lost in his performance that I wouldn't know that the scene had moved forward and so had to rewind and watch it again .. and again seeing him I would be Day Dreaming Blushing !!!! LOL ... In simple it was really a great experience doing the update !!!

I was a bit apprehensive about this sequence mein discussing the cases idea but now I'd say thanks Vis for the lovely idea Big smile

Nandiniraizaada

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I like Dr Niyati Pradan too

Very professional at the same time nore human

Post Reply New Post

Go to top