IF RERUN- 2 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 147

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Its okay Bhavs, Take your time... Savr ka fal meetha-est hoga..Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF RERUN- 2 (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Imagine I started with updating part 2 ... i.e. the Mashiwara Stone Quarry scene and I'm already on page 3 of word !!! You all will realy need patience to read it LOL

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Imagine I started with updating part 2 ... i.e. the Mashiwara Stone Quarry scene and I'm already on page 3 of word !!! You all will realy need patience to read it LOL

Mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi laga... I am sure your update..experience and everything together will be longer than the original script of stolen dynamite LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabmallikaBalu

mallikaBalu

IF-Dazzler

mallikaBalu

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Good way of starting the second threadSmile

Stolen Dynamite is my favourite. I see it once in 15 days. The way ACP sir encourages Abhijeet to face life is motivating. The silent strong way in which Daya stands is an eye opener to all. In a country where moral science classes are upheld and most love to moralise here is a person who silently gives his support and shows he is there to be depended on. Daya never expects Abhijeet to depend on him. This is the beauty of the episode. Star No moralising any which way. But, a great friendship gets sealed unconsciouslyClap

ACP's strong stand seals the relationship between him and Abhijeet. That of unquestioning faith. 

Team work the hallmark of CID is seen through out. Sudhakar, Freddy doing their bit without hesitation (sitting on jail floor in poor clothes) reminded me of the police officers who worked as waiters and cleaners all along the Karnataka-Kerala-TamilNadu border to catch Veerappan for more than three yearsShocked

All these just shows us how one needs to go about in building and holding on to relationships. Holding strong to people in our lives who are our well wishers and true friends. how to recognise friends for friendship sake and not for friends for a certain advantage.

Tanza

Goldie

Tanza

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
New Thread...or better say, some days old thread and I'm new in here!Tongue

Anyways, months ago, I started downloading all episode serially from stolen dynamite...came till Accused Officer...
So his thread has made my work easier, I don have to download 2 per week...
Poison in nail has started downloading...Big smile
And Stolen Dynamite...God its seen so many times, but I'm never tired of watching the same emotions, bonding and action Clap
Will write some review when I watch the episode once again tonight...

Visrom di...if we go in sequence from stolen dynamite, we'll miss Stolen Gun...that's another classic episode and needs a written update to be kept. pliz include that in any of the upcoming weeks.

Another Suggestion- shouldn't we make a separate thread for preserving the written updates? searching for them becomes harder sometimes! The thread moderator could be Visrom di...anyone writing the updates will post it to her, she'll add in the thread along with the writer's name. his way the updates will be in an order and easy to find for anyone.Smile

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Watching Stolen Dynamite ... this man is himself no less than a dynamite !!! Wow ... totally unexpected it was then !!! A silent lean guy ... confused ... worried .. irritated ... comes and conquers everything with just one performance !!! You really can't take your eyes off this man when he's on screen ... he's just so marvelous !!! When ACP sir comes to take him back when he goes to the bridge yet again to see if he can remember anything ... his performance moves me to tears ... I'm one person who rarely gets involved in any film or show ... that performance of his is worth a standing ovation ... a salute !!! The was he starts of saying "2 mahine pehle ... woh jo boodhi aurat thi jo mujhe apna beta kehti thi woh mar gayi ... woh iss gham mein mar gayi ki uska apna beta uska Abhijeet use pehchaan nahi paaya ... ismein meri kya galti ?? "

I at times am left astonished ,... spell bound .. and mesmerized ... I'm just left wondering ... how can someone be so good ?? So excellent ?? He's par excellence ... this episode was a milestone in the history of CID ... the best entry one can get ... The best episode ever for me !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TanzamallikaBaluvisromdebasree04

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I watched it last week and can't see it today, but will write more about it...

Daya and Abhijeet(or rather Daya sir and Aditya sir) instantly gelled well from the Stolen Dynamite days. You can feel that they got along well from day 1. There was Jayanth before Aditya sir, but that spark was missing when you see Daya with Jayanth. A very simple dialogue - 'sir main aapko akele kaise jaane deta' to which Abhijeet replies 'tumne dekha kisi ko mujhpar nazar rakhte hue'...it was looking as if they were already working together for quite some time.

One can feel how bad Daya felt about the entire episode as he says 'woh din main kabhi nahin bhool sakta' as if he thought that he had in some way failed in saving Abhijeet from the kidnap and memory loss. Looked like he wanted Abhijeet to return back to normalcy more than anyone else.

Abhijeet is usually a strict senior. He tells Daya - 'maine mana kiya tha na, kisi ko aane se'. To which Daya very sweetly says 'main aapko akele kaise aane deta' and Abhijeet doesn't scold him for it.

They both were tooo cute - right from day 1.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabmallikaBaludebasree04

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Yeah exactly ... Daya sir felt guilty for not being unable to help out Abhi sir and maybe somewhere blamed himself for what happened to Abhi sir ... and that is one reason that was their behind the way their friendship developed ... Daya sir has always been very very careful when it comes to Abhi sir .. the stolen dynamite instance is one reason ... On one hand on this episode one would see Abhijeet ... a strict cop ... and in the same episode one would see the softness and sweetness of Daya sir !! They gelled up perfectly since day 1 as you said ... and this chemistry is simply unbeatable !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBalu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top