CID

India-Forums

IF RERUN- 2 (Page 3)

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Again watched STOLEN DYNAMITE today...just awesome case it is...after this when i watched today's dhobi ghat episode i was thinking where CID was & where it is now & what will be it's future...Unhappy
Anyway come to this classic episode...from the starting scene to the end just awesome...simple story but the way story progressed just too good...direction...dialogue...acting in one word everything is superb...Clap Big smile
Big smileAditya Srivastav...what a wonderful actor you are !!! Love you sir...Day Dreaming
Staring scene where Abhijit sir tried to remember his ATEET...hats off the actor !!
Then in that bridge scene where ACP sir & Daya sir tried him to memorize his past...love that scene specially how ACP sir treated Abhijit...Big smile
Here Daya sir brought a brick to open the dicky of that car & another scene where they try to find the duplicate key of the room...this type scene r missing now LOL
Really loved the bar scene...duo chemistry is superb there...Big smile
When i heard the SIR from Daya sir ...& AAP...LOL
Abhijit sir in full form...when he gave the idea that hoe to trap that person is superb...credit goes to of course Story writer...wonderful idea...Clap
And the climax scene of bomb diffusing is just wonderful...Abhijit sir diffused the bomb in many cases but all the cases as Sr Ins Abhijit...it's the only case where he is not an appointed officer...really loved that whole portion...
And the last scene where ACP sir gave him the joining letter...loved that scene becoz the dialogues r really good...Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mallikaBalu

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabTanzadayakhtarAkshay.mallikaBaluvisromdebayonastonishdeepika102_YuviFanatic_

dayakhtar Goldie
dayakhtar
dayakhtar

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
thnx SREE... 4 such nice caps...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Oh, I like this concept!Big smile Can we also post our reviews for the first episode? Life has been busy, but will surely find some time out for this!
visrom IF-Veteran Member
visrom
visrom

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
pls do...this thread is for that Debayon.
_YuviFanatic_ IF-Stunnerz
_YuviFanatic_
_YuviFanatic_

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Watching stolen dynamite. A brilliant case.
Bhavanab Coolbie
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I downloaded the whole epi yet again Tongue ... patha nahi kyun ... will post the update by afternoon ... i really want to have good dose of Adi sir Big smile
Bhavanab Coolbie
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I'll be able to post the update tomorrow only !!! Sorry for the delay !!

Go to top