CID

IF RERUN- 2 (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 147

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
ACP (or maybe they'll put Daya) : Nikhil .. ek CID officer banne ke liye 2 cheezon ki zaroorath hai "buddhi aur shakti" (something similar) ... aur woh dono tum mein hai " Welcome to the team my boy ..

Nikhil : Cries out lud in happiness beating his chest ROFL

audience : Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani.cipamisa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF RERUN- 2 (Page 143)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhani.cipamisa

IF-Rockerz

suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

ACP (or maybe they'll put Daya) : Nikhil .. ek CID officer banne ke liye 2 cheezon ki zaroorath hai "buddhi aur shakti" (something similar) ... aur woh dono tum mein hai " Welcome to the team my boy ..

Nikhil : Cries out lud in happiness beating his chest ROFL

audience : Silly

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I didnt see what you wrote on the previous page, but I have got the pic! I just feel...

Dead

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Yeah ... it is Dead to even imagine old episodes being remade with the present team.It used to be a team in those days ... now it's a huge battalion !!

suhani.cipamisa

rsk11584

Groupbie

rsk11584

Posted: 25 April 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
case of broken shoelace i had downloaded and seen its nice, as here we dont have sony tv my only source is youtube where lots of old episodes have been kept for downloading and viewing, in the Case of Rs.500 note i see ACP , fredricks, daya and asha, especially daya asha and fredricks look so young and different daya looks so lean and now looks like a mountain,

Bhavanab

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 26 April 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Now that i'm quite free for sometime .. before I get busy again I'll watch these cases tomorrow !!! Finally ... I have watched shoelace quite a few times still wouldn't mind watching again .. there's something about the case that I really like !! The investigation is quite well sort out and the team factor is there which I really like watching.

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
A Thank you Note

This is an open forum..People here discuss the pros and cons of case... make friends.. have a fun time. Perfect.!!!!!  But people also come here searching for the info on cases that were aired 10 -15 years ago.

We are currently lucky to have a first hand view of the cases that are being aired, we have youtube for multiple views, but we donno the future just like 15 years before we didn't know how much we would be desperate to watch cases like missing bullet and stolen gun.

Had if some fan of CID already written down Daya sir's first case during their free time.. and posted somewhere...???

I would like to Thank the people who took out some time from their busy schedule and posted the update for the Golden era cases.

Thank you Very Much!!! ClapClap Your contribution is invaluable.

Subha
Bhavana
Shagnika
Mallika
Visrom
Astonish

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarBhavanabgadhadadaGIRL_SHERLOCKDaydreamingvisrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Thank you note...but I hope this is not a 'Vote of Thanks' as they say at the end of a function.

Asto...are you thanking yourself? Wink

Also time for a new thread soon...let's keep this thread going. Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanabastonish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top