CID

IF RERUN- 2 (Page 141)

Post Reply New Post

Page 141 of 147

pvkd

IF-Dazzler

pvkd

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I am not getting the logic given by ACP for adding '' behoshi ki dawa'' instead of poison.
In ACP's words ''Agar koi zeher deta to foran pata chal jata ki zeher denewala aadmi dawaiyon ke baare mein jaanta hai isliye ye dikhane ke liye ke khoon karnewala aadmi koi bahar ka hai, sahil ka gala ghota gaya hai.''
Now when that person has given some anaesthetic drug then also they could predict that he knew about medicines. So why not poison? Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF RERUN- 2 (Page 141)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pvkd

IF-Dazzler

pvkd

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Finished it. But was I sleeping? Did I miss something? Why is the name ''broken shoelace''??

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Quite surprising that this is the first time I am watching this episode...but don't you think this is the same as the Sandipeta case...Anang Wala Muskaan era case????Confused
I just saw one part...till the point where the doc injects himself with insulin and felt it's the same story.

Now the question is why the title 'Broken shoelace'. The case has nothing to do with a shoelace I presume...from my memory of the Sandipeta case. Some simple research revealed that there is a superstition on shoelaces. Quoting from the e-book which I found.

"When a shoelace comes undone without being caught on anything and pulled out, this was interpreted as true love thinking about you at that moment. If the shoelaces became undone whilst walking, then your father loved you more than your mother. When the right shoelace became undone, something good was being said about you and the opposite was true when the left shoelace was undone. A broken shoelace was thought to be bad luck'.

So, there you are - 'Broken shoelace' in this case is an idiom to indicate 'bad luck'. Whose bad luck? We all can guess. LOL

Edited by visrom - 10 April 2012 at 10:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pvkdastonish

pvkd

IF-Dazzler

pvkd

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
ROFL
Wow.. Great explaination @visrom!! Tongue
Btw, which is this muskaan era case which you are talking about? I mean the name of that case??

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Case of the Killer Hospital...this one...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pvkd

Nandiniraizaada

Coolbie

Nandiniraizaada

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
@Vis yes case of killer hospital is a remake of broken shoelace

@PVKD I watched the case long back but as far as I can remember they found a broken shoelace in the office through which they reach the culprit

I may be wrong though

Edited by NandiniPS - 13 April 2012 at 9:44pm

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Yes. They did...it wasn't there in the Sandipeta one. I wrote all the above bakwaas thinking it was like the 2007 episode.

pvkd

IF-Dazzler

pvkd

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandiniPS

@PVKD I watched the case long back but as far as I can remember they found a broken shoelace in the office through which they reach the culprit[/DIV]

I may be wrong though

I didnt find any such scene. May be I was not attentive so might have missed it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top