Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'll be watching broken shoelace today.
Daydreaming thumbnail
Watching broken shoelace.
As I am observing their dresses, the blue shirt worn by Daya sir is seen in many epis and is from the typical ''Neelee Shirtein'' group 😆
Also I noticed Duo have interchanged colours of their shirts. First Daya in blue Abhijeet in black then vice versa.
The case is ok till now.
Daydreaming thumbnail
I am not getting the logic given by ACP for adding '' behoshi ki dawa'' instead of poison.
In ACP's words ''Agar koi zeher deta to foran pata chal jata ki zeher denewala aadmi dawaiyon ke baare mein jaanta hai isliye ye dikhane ke liye ke khoon karnewala aadmi koi bahar ka hai, sahil ka gala ghota gaya hai.''
Now when that person has given some anaesthetic drug then also they could predict that he knew about medicines. So why not poison? 😕
Daydreaming thumbnail
Finished it. But was I sleeping? Did I miss something? Why is the name ''broken shoelace''??
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Quite surprising that this is the first time I am watching this episode...but don't you think this is the same as the Sandipeta case...Anang Wala Muskaan era case????😕
I just saw one part...till the point where the doc injects himself with insulin and felt it's the same story.

Now the question is why the title 'Broken shoelace'. The case has nothing to do with a shoelace I presume...from my memory of the Sandipeta case. Some simple research revealed that there is a superstition on shoelaces. Quoting from the e-book which I found.

"When a shoelace comes undone without being caught on anything and pulled out, this was interpreted as true love thinking about you at that moment. If the shoelaces became undone whilst walking, then your father loved you more than your mother. When the right shoelace became undone, something good was being said about you and the opposite was true when the left shoelace was undone. A broken shoelace was thought to be bad luck'.

So, there you are - 'Broken shoelace' in this case is an idiom to indicate 'bad luck'. Whose bad luck? We all can guess. 😆
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Daydreaming thumbnail
🤣
Wow.. Great explaination @visrom!! 😛
Btw, which is this muskaan era case which you are talking about? I mean the name of that case??
visrom thumbnail

Case of the Killer Hospital...this one...

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Vis yes case of killer hospital is a remake of broken shoelace

@PVKD I watched the case long back but as far as I can remember they found a broken shoelace in the office through which they reach the culprit

I may be wrong though
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Yes. They did...it wasn't there in the Sandipeta one. I wrote all the above bakwaas thinking it was like the 2007 episode.