IF RERUN- 2 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
pls do...this thread is for that Debayon.
Watching stolen dynamite. A brilliant case.
I downloaded the whole epi yet again ๐Ÿ˜› ... patha nahi kyun ... will post the update by afternoon ... i really want to have good dose of Adi sir ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I'll be able to post the update tomorrow only !!! Sorry for the delay !!
Its okay Bhavs, Take your time... Savr ka fal meetha-est hoga..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Imagine I started with updating part 2 ... i.e. the Mashiwara Stone Quarry scene and I'm already on page 3 of word !!! You all will realy need patience to read it ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Imagine I started with updating part 2 ... i.e. the Mashiwara Stone Quarry scene and I'm already on page 3 of word !!! You all will realy need patience to read it ๐Ÿ˜†

Mujhe bhi kuch aisa hi laga... I am sure your update..experience and everything together will be longer than the original script of stolen dynamite ๐Ÿ˜†
Good way of starting the second thread๐Ÿ˜Š

Stolen Dynamite is my favourite. I see it once in 15 days. The way ACP sir encourages Abhijeet to face life is motivating. The silent strong way in which Daya stands is an eye opener to all. In a country where moral science classes are upheld and most love to moralise here is a person who silently gives his support and shows he is there to be depended on. Daya never expects Abhijeet to depend on him. This is the beauty of the episode. โญ๏ธ No moralising any which way. But, a great friendship gets sealed unconsciously๐Ÿ‘

ACP's strong stand seals the relationship between him and Abhijeet. That of unquestioning faith. 

Team work the hallmark of CID is seen through out. Sudhakar, Freddy doing their bit without hesitation (sitting on jail floor in poor clothes) reminded me of the police officers who worked as waiters and cleaners all along the Karnataka-Kerala-TamilNadu border to catch Veerappan for more than three years๐Ÿ˜ฒ

All these just shows us how one needs to go about in building and holding on to relationships. Holding strong to people in our lives who are our well wishers and true friends. how to recognise friends for friendship sake and not for friends for a certain advantage.
New Thread...or better say, some days old thread and I'm new in here!๐Ÿ˜›

Anyways, months ago, I started downloading all episode serially from stolen dynamite...came till Accused Officer...
So his thread has made my work easier, I don have to download 2 per week...
Poison in nail has started downloading...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And Stolen Dynamite...God its seen so many times, but I'm never tired of watching the same emotions, bonding and action ๐Ÿ‘
Will write some review when I watch the episode once again tonight...

Visrom di...if we go in sequence from stolen dynamite, we'll miss Stolen Gun...that's another classic episode and needs a written update to be kept. pliz include that in any of the upcoming weeks.

Another Suggestion- shouldn't we make a separate thread for preserving the written updates? searching for them becomes harder sometimes! The thread moderator could be Visrom di...anyone writing the updates will post it to her, she'll add in the thread along with the writer's name. his way the updates will be in an order and easy to find for anyone.๐Ÿ˜Š
Watching Stolen Dynamite ... this man is himself no less than a dynamite !!! Wow ... totally unexpected it was then !!! A silent lean guy ... confused ... worried .. irritated ... comes and conquers everything with just one performance !!! You really can't take your eyes off this man when he's on screen ... he's just so marvelous !!! When ACP sir comes to take him back when he goes to the bridge yet again to see if he can remember anything ... his performance moves me to tears ... I'm one person who rarely gets involved in any film or show ... that performance of his is worth a standing ovation ... a salute !!! The was he starts of saying "2 mahine pehle ... woh jo boodhi aurat thi jo mujhe apna beta kehti thi woh mar gayi ... woh iss gham mein mar gayi ki uska apna beta uska Abhijeet use pehchaan nahi paaya ... ismein meri kya galti ?? "

I at times am left astonished ,... spell bound .. and mesmerized ... I'm just left wondering ... how can someone be so good ?? So excellent ?? He's par excellence ... this episode was a milestone in the history of CID ... the best entry one can get ... The best episode ever for me !!