Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

I'll post the WU tomorrow 😊

πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Nanda ... hehe lucky na ??? πŸ˜‰ ... I came around a but early when this thread opened and reserved my place πŸ˜› ... and I'd love every minute of updating it ... this episode gave us HIM !!! The first time we saw Abhijeet ... those brooding expressions ... that confused feeling of having lost his identity ... he's just marvellous ... I could have dome the update today itself ... but everytime I'd do the update ... likhna bhool jaati hoon ... and all I do is stare at my screen !!!
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watching Stolen Dynamite now πŸ˜
Try to take caps simultaneously...cant resist myself to do it...I'll post it after watching...😊
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Started watching Stolen Dynamite... If i start writing..then it will become lengthier than original script of the case πŸ˜†
But one word from ACP sir's mouth... suddenly...ran a chill down my spine and 100's of images flashed in my mind

ACP: kisi ne us raat use saagar bar mein bula kar kidnap kar diya aur uski yeh haalath banayi... uski maa...uska ateet...use kuch yaad nahi

When we were watching stolen dynamite for the 1st time...we would never ever have thought that word "ateet" said by ACP sir in that dialog will run us through an emotional roller coaster for weeks together...

debasree04 thumbnail
Again watched STOLEN DYNAMITE today...just awesome case it is...after this when i watched today's dhobi ghat episode i was thinking where CID was & where it is now & what will be it's future...πŸ˜”
Anyway come to this classic episode...from the starting scene to the end just awesome...simple story but the way story progressed just too good...direction...dialogue...acting in one word everything is superb...πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒAditya Srivastav...what a wonderful actor you are !!! Love you sir...😍
Staring scene where Abhijit sir tried to remember his ATEET...hats off the actor !!
Then in that bridge scene where ACP sir & Daya sir tried him to memorize his past...love that scene specially how ACP sir treated Abhijit...πŸ˜ƒ
Here Daya sir brought a brick to open the dicky of that car & another scene where they try to find the duplicate key of the room...this type scene r missing now πŸ˜†
Really loved the bar scene...duo chemistry is superb there...πŸ˜ƒ
When i heard the SIR from Daya sir ...& AAP...πŸ˜†
Abhijit sir in full form...when he gave the idea that hoe to trap that person is superb...credit goes to of course Story writer...wonderful idea...πŸ‘
And the climax scene of bomb diffusing is just wonderful...Abhijit sir diffused the bomb in many cases but all the cases as Sr Ins Abhijit...it's the only case where he is not an appointed officer...really loved that whole portion...
And the last scene where ACP sir gave him the joining letter...loved that scene becoz the dialogues r really good...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
debasree04 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

dayakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx SREE... 4 such nice caps...
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, I like this concept!πŸ˜ƒ Can we also post our reviews for the first episode? Life has been busy, but will surely find some time out for this!