Page 1
Page   of 147
Page 2 Page 147

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tasharoseblueberries.sandeep306-Gitanjali-Reshma.Bhavanabsunnyp1414mallikaBalujiya...Princess..neemedebayondebasree04astonish-Shruti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF RERUN- 2" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hasini_smile

Goldie

Hasini_smile

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Nice work Vis di.. i liked ur idea of sequence and suspense..

And thank you..

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
New thread...New Beginning... with Stolen DynamiteStarClap
Like Daya sir says in the neginning... woh din mein kabhie nahi bhool saktha
No one can forget it Smile

Edited by astonish - 24 June 2011 at 10:52am

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Hmm both cases my favourites in their own special way!!!! First one toh definitely my fav !! Undoubtedly ,... this episode changed my point of view on CID and gave us someone very special !!!

I'd like to write the update of Stolen Dynamite Vis ... if no one minds ... Smile

Edited by Bhavanab - 24 June 2011 at 12:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Yay !!! Lovely choice of episodes Vis...Big smile.. !st one toh...Day Dreaming.. brought new dimension to the show...

and 2nd one too, a lovely case indeed..Clap... will watch the 2nd one today.. Stolen dynamite to muh jubaani yaad ho gaya abLOL

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
heheh yeah munh zubaani yaad hai Tongue ... I'll still watch it ... waise bhi har mahine dekhne ki aadat ho gayi hai LOL ... and though I saw it 3 days back only but ke fark painda hai ... phirse the young brooding,confused yet very charming in that confusion ... excellent ... Day Dreaming cop ko dekh lungi Tongue

aaj dekhungi Stolen dynamite yet again !!

Edited by Bhavanab - 24 June 2011 at 12:34am

visrom

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Meri twinny I too watched it the night before yest !! LOL And the best thing is, i dont have to depend on my superfast net for this one... yeh to lappy aur cell dono mein hain EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
stolen dynamite  my fev too.I saw yesterday night now will saw 2nd agin good case too.

dayakhtar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top