I am afraid a bit, help please

alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
By seeing the precap I am afraid a bit. I don't know what will be the panch's decision this time. 
I mean last time  gulaal was the petioner but they favored Kesar with an unexpected verdict. But this time  Kesar is the petioner. So will they favor him this time too or will they arrive at a decision to break the deeyarvattu???
Because till today what we have seen is what ever Kesar expects, at the end all his expectations are scattered! 
Besides I also think this step may make Gulaal distant herself even more from him. I even wonder whether Gulaal start to hate Kesar from this point??????????????????😭
I honestly need your replies, thoughts and comments  πŸ˜³
Edited by alanta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starasdf thumbnail
Heyy (:
Paanchayat has to act upon their decision to not break the deeyarvattu, so they will force Gulaal to come back to the hose or else Mota Ba and her dad will be kick out I think? Because the decision was already taken and because Kesar filled a complaint they are gonna force Gulaal back.

Yeah Gulaal's not gonna Kesar very much after that. Let's see how it goes now.

Star
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lol!! yes even at some point we all are a bit afraid. But you see, that kesar has tried everry possible thing, to make gulaal change her decision and we know how stubborn gulaal is. Despite of seen kesar's condition, she still didnt feel anything... so we all know that this stone heart lady isnt going to melt easily..and for kes-gul to come close, she has to stay close to him. But thats what gulaal doesnt want because she thinks that kesar's feeling towards her is just another infautuation and would go away if she stays away from him. But the reality is that she has closed herself so tightly that even love is considered to be just infautuation to her... Kesar taking this action would be a great impact on gulaal, but i guess that is the only way or probably his last way to make her come home. And i think panchayat would agree because they have already decided that she would have to stay with him forever!! 😊 so far soo good!!!
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dont take tension...if panchayat doesnt help... he will shout for gulaal each night ...neighbours and poonnamba will throw gulaal out of the house...arey sleep is also important...and  then gulaal will have return ..to keasr's house...bechari gullu if she had known him 10 years back she would have done shoe marriage with ramanba  !😎
Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

dont take tension...if panchayat doesnt help... he will shout for gulaal each night ...neighbours and poonnamba will throw gulaal out of the house...arey sleep is also important...and  then gulaal will have return ..to keasr's house...bechari gullu if she had known him 10 years back she would have done shoe marriage with ramanba  !😎

Arre...haa...Neighbours will help Kesar...😳
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think there is no need to worry coz panchayat themselves had said if she does not abide by rule they will take strict action against their families. So, Kesar is just informing panchayat that  Gulaal is not following the decision . This will compel Gulaal to come back but yes she will be very unhappy and this friction is very much required and that is how the story is going to make progress.. how long can Kesar shout outside Gulaal's home..so this is the last option Kesar had to bring back and then K-G story will begin under one roof with lot of takraarπŸ˜†
Gman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is the last Ace Card he is using to bring her back. Goodluck.
SlingShooter thumbnail
Originally posted by: alanta

Besides I also think this step may make Gulaal distant herself even more from him. I even wonder whether Gulaal start to hate Kesar from this point??????????????????😭

Gulaal does not hate Kesar, she still thinks that Kesar does not love her instead he is thinks that he loves her but in reality is infatuated/lagaw/Bhavana..whatever ..fond of her. She thinks that by keeping him away from her, 'usskay pyaar ka bukhar utter jayega' and he will get over his crush. lagaw, infatuation...whatever. πŸ˜ƒ 
SlingShooter thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gman

This is the last Ace Card he is using to bring her back. Goodluck.

Well if this fails, he can get her arrested for being accomplice to Vasant's murder as she hid the truth from the police and also the family. Or if the case goes to the higher courts, it could be under obstruction of justice.
Don't worry Gulaal is in deep sh*t now.