Selina
Selina

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
I know someone who's exactly like that. LOL

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Eeeee god,posted such a loong reply,only to be rejected by our overworked serverConfused

Ok,I'll try once more.Samir_soni,I know exactly how u feel.I have encountered not one,but two such scoundrels and even after such a long time,even thinking of them leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

The best thing here is to take ur parents into confidence who can tell him that they don't like his interference.

Secondly,give him the silent treatment.Don't greet him,don't reply to his questions,pretend that u haven't heard him.Give him a big ignore if he ever comes to ur house.Either don't let him in or else,sit him down and then dissappear and leave him all alone to take swipes at the mosquitoes and flies.Be sure not to put on the mosquito repellant.

U can confide in ur neighbours and especially the females and tell them he spreads bad things about everyone.If u know any example,rattle off.He will have a few less ears to hear his nonsense and few more hostile stares to contend with.

Confide in your neighbours and tell them how he has been pestering u all.U will be surprised how protective people can get about young girls if they seek their help.

If u r friends with his daughter or his wife,tell her u don't want to be friends anymore because he has said very bad things about u and u r hurt.

Best is,confront him and take the help of ur neighbours.I'm sure u r not the only person who feels the same about him.There are bound to be few more.

Try these.Treat it like a campaign.I'm sure something will work out.We are all with u.

Best of luck.

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged
thanks a lot. Not only a few, i think all Bangalis of NYC knows about him, but doesn't say anything as they want to stay polite. I'll try it and hope it'll help. Smile

Edited by samir_soni - 23 February 2005 at 12:57am

Go to top