Coincidence, or fate? 23 June - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by psawyer

Sukhi πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Great to see you here too! Yes, the early episodes were very lame and disappointing, especially following the promos. But I think the director change has somehow worked wonders for the show; immediately we have seen a visible difference in content and presentation. 

I totally agree that the sidey characters are still quite meh - they are fine (mostly) in the scenes with Ram or Sakshi, but you couldn't trust  them to hold an episode or a scene on its own. The ones I especially don't like are Ram's family - Nuts, Niharika and Ishika are just not doing it for me. 

Thanks on the sig!

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hope the show continues to flourish :) 
Would not want it to be anything less for Sakshi.. she really has got the nuances of her character perfectly well! And yea, Sakshi's father in the show looks like her elder brother.. bwahahaha sometimes he even forgets his whitener.. how lame is that :P 

but overall it still has a 'cute' feel to it.. I wish it gets 'sensitive' soon :)

So apparently Vi-neat aint all that neat..πŸ˜†
And Kekta maiya lived up to her reputation! Some things never change, do they! :P

One ques, is it gonna be that RP fall in love and then decide to marry, seeing that they are meant for each other, or will they gradually fall in love post-marriage, with the initial kutumb-style epis?

Lol, I cant decide, and couldnt figure out that bit from the initial promos!

Sorry Vas, I know this aint related to the epi but your posts are discussion havens so just posted here! :D

Edited by Abhi911 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Abhi911

So apparently Vi-neat aint all that neat..πŸ˜†
And Kekta maiya lived up to her reputation! Some things never change, do they! :P

One ques, does everyone want to see RP fall in love and then decide to marry, seeing that they are meant for each other, or do you want to see them gradually fall in love post-marriage, with the initial kutumb-style epis?

Lol, I cant decide, and couldnt figure out that bit from the initial promos!

Sorry Vas, I know this aint related to the epi but your posts are discussion havens so just posted here! :D

No worries. πŸ˜Š 

I'm not sure either; I kind of like the idea of them fall in love and then marry, but that does mean it would take a lot longer and I fear that the Niharika-Nuts duo will screw things up for RP somehow if they aren't safely married soon. 

I also think that getting them married and then falling in love is a "neat" idea - unlike Kutumb and other such shows, here at least the protagonists don't hate each other...only find each other a "touch" annoying πŸ˜†
Originally posted by psawyer

No worries. πŸ˜Š 

I'm not sure either; I kind of like the idea of them fall in love and then marry, but that does mean it would take a lot longer and I fear that the Niharika-Nuts duo will screw things up for RP somehow if they aren't safely married soon. 

I also think that getting them married and then falling in love is a "neat" idea - unlike Kutumb and other such shows, here at least the protagonists don't hate each other...only find each other a "touch" annoying πŸ˜†

The promos were confusing-
"Tumne toh kaha tha ki tumhein kabhi kisise pyaar nahin hua?"
Lol, Ram tumse hua ya nahin? πŸ˜†

Although even I like the idea of happy faces at the wedding, as opposed to the sacrificial lamb faces, the CVs or rather Niharika would rush up the wedding as it seems, cause she has taken this major lliking to Kartik as her SIL. And poor Nutz would probably head off to London in case they dont marry tmw...though I like the idea of Nutz away! :D
Edited by Abhi911 - 12 years ago