Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   

Rubal's vm center( tasha vm on song mar jawan) (Page 3)

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 6863

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainurubal

raj dii maine kisi ko pm nahi kiya mujhe daya dii ki help chahiye thi video post karne mein isliye unhe pm kar ke test ki tha
aur maine socha that main kisi ko nahi batauon gi but look jinse chupana chahti thi wo saBSE pehle tapak padeLOL
 
 
choitti  , i love you ..na ? see i just came and logged in saw my thrd on pg 1 and these naughty girls doing dhamal ,, so ijumped in and then suddenly Ruby Vm  i shook my head and cleared my eyes am i seeing thik se and lo beho yes,..it is ruby raat raat ko pc pe bethkar ..under the blanket hiding from all.. updating her VM OMG
 
chal so jao ..raat ho gayi..kaal miltein hai kal uk tour karengein


Edited by prncz - 23 June 2011 at 4:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubal.LionHeart.

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Joined: 17 May 2010
Posts: 6808

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

Originally posted by rainurubal

raj dii maine kisi ko pm nahi kiya mujhe daya dii ki help chahiye thi video post karne mein isliye unhe pm kar ke test ki tha
aur maine socha that main kisi ko nahi batauon gi but look jinse chupana chahti thi wo saBSE pehle tapak padeLOL
 
 
choitti  , i love you ..na ? see i just came and logged in saw my thrd on pg 1 and these naughty girls doing dhamal ,, so ijumped in and then suddenly Ruby Vm  i shook my head and cleared my eyes am i seeing thik se and lo beho yes,..it is ruby raat raat ko pc pe bethkar ..under the blanket hiding from all.. updating her VM OMG
 
chal so jao ..raat ho gayi..kaal miltein hai kal uk tour karengein
you have off day tomorrow
ok i will come to ccc waise bhi i m at home

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LionHeart.

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead
Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 28284

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainurubal

yep i read it daily,loved it they are awsem in making the story
and yeah maine toh DDT pe jana hi chod diya btw i changed my username i m the same rubal with whom you fought always for 1st seat
you always won na
yh i indeed did...lol...yh i kinda figured wen u mentioned abt fights in DDT..i thrt rubal she mus hav jus changed her username...lol...
haha ur nt the onli 1 thts left it hun... no1 evn goes der...instead its BB's threadBig smile i hpe tht thread continuesBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubal.LionHeart.

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Joined: 17 May 2010
Posts: 6808

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by rainurubal

yep i read it daily,loved it they are awsem in making the story
and yeah maine toh DDT pe jana hi chod diya btw i changed my username i m the same rubal with whom you fought always for 1st seat
you always won na
yh i indeed did...lol...yh i kinda figured wen u mentioned abt fights in DDT..i thrt rubal she mus hav jus changed her username...lol...
haha ur nt the onli 1 thts left it hun... no1 evn goes der...instead its BB's threadBig smile i hpe tht thread continuesBig smile
yeah hope so
i know many left that DDT ,but what is BB's thread?
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead
Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 28284

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainurubal

yeah hope so
i know many left that DDT ,but what is BB's thread?
the eternal love story of DN posted by bandbajao... we address bandbajao as BB...thts y i sed BB's thread...LOL
many hav left IF altogether...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubal

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Joined: 17 May 2010
Posts: 6808

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by rainurubal

yeah hope so
i know many left that DDT ,but what is BB's thread?
the eternal love story of DN posted by bandbajao... we address bandbajao as BB...thts y i sed BB's thread...LOL
many hav left IF altogether...Cry
ok that one
even i visit that thread everyday
and i know you res posts exactly after BB res 1rst four places for update
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead
Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 28284

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainurubal

ok that one
even i visit that thread everyday
and i know you res posts exactly after BB res 1rst four places for update
LOLLOLLOL u been noticing me der 2...LOLLOLLOL
yh i try doin it...bt sumtyms m l8...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rainurubal

rainurubal IF-Rockerz
rainurubal
rainurubal

Joined: 17 May 2010
Posts: 6808

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by rainurubal

ok that one
even i visit that thread everyday
and i know you res posts exactly after BB res 1rst four places for update
LOLLOLLOL u been noticing me der 2...LOLLOLLOL
yh i try doin it...bt sumtyms m l8...
you know what even i tried this 1 week before
i was in so hurry that i res 2 post and BB wasConfusedLOLLOL i made them in trouble

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 120   Views: 71298

-Fivr- 120 71298 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
New Tasha FF- KHYP Part 25 update page 37 13.07.12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65

Author: barunipk   Replies: 515   Views: 46335

barunipk 515 46335 08 January 2014 at 10:01am by sona89
FF:TaSHa Love Story *truth revealed- part 1*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53

Author: skavitha08   Replies: 422   Views: 49013

skavitha08 422 49013 12 February 2012 at 1:46am by tahera57
Suhana's VMC.LAST TASHA MOVIE PAGE 114 & NOTE 120

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121

Author: suhana19   Replies: 960   Views: 41443

suhana19 960 41443 01 November 2011 at 11:54am by Pooja_219
Tere Bina ~ TaSha ff~ First Step of Dutta P8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: apra   Replies: 86   Views: 14646

apra 86 14646 08 June 2011 at 10:22am by meriyaar

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index