Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Rubal's vm center( tasha vm on song mar jawan) (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 13

rainurubal

IF-Rockerz

rainurubal

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hamlet53

lovely princesss.kya baat hai ,= thanksBig smile
fantastic what I like about your VMs they always have the words on display if any one wants to do a kareoke! they can do so ...usme mehnet bhi bahot lagti actually jo lyrics mujhe pata na ho , main unhe skip kar deti hoonLOL
 loved the subject of the Vm Mishal/Dutta wow "what a piece of work is man "... in the words of Shakespeare; the special effects of the VM were very classy matching the class of the boozer in the bozzing clips!!!=about that subject , 1st i was confusedConfused how to start then i wanted to use minimum episodesEmbarrassed so thats why vm is like thatLOL
 oh yes loved the song  too! = the song is my fav , i really love the lyrics ,it has great meaning
now tell me you are unwell,in that case sighing over Mishal all day will not do much to lower your fever chotki...
and no I dont mind watching a tasha or Dutta vm every night sooo you carry on princess! thanks very much with love hammie
Thanks dii for watching and your comments
i know mishal will not help me but whhat to do my everyday is mishday

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rubal's vm center( tasha vm on song mar jawan) (Page 12)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rainurubal

IF-Rockerz

rainurubal

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

rubal!!!! lovely VM n lovely song...mar jawan...1 of my fav songs...loved the clips u used
thanks yuvi for watching it
it's my fav too

rainurubal

IF-Rockerz

rainurubal

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

Choti...Hug= Hi diiHug

superb dear... = Thank you ji
like u said its one of my fav song tooEmbarrassed = I knew this that this is your fav too,isiliye to pehle hint diya tha
loved how u have done with lyrics too in it n the effect u have put in was WOW!!!Clap = thank you again,lyrics are good thatswhy i put them
r u serious that u started doing it now??? cos i cant believe u r new to thisConfusedLOL = oye mera mazaak mat udau,i m new to this koi certificate laa kar doon kya kyaAngryLOLLOLLOL
well done , n Didi is proud of uTongue = thank you jiiHug
hey now u better teach me too how to do this VM's haWink  *looks at daya n srush... hopeless casesAngryLOL* = oho its not difficult to make them,ccc pe dekhe geLOLLOLLOL
and now u have to do a VM on DSP only...Tongue = i will surely do it
u no na i love him only  Big smilethan he is with his better half..TongueLOL
awesome VM n do keep coming ...will not complain at allTongueLOL
thank you dii for watching itHug

rainurubal

IF-Rockerz

rainurubal

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

heeheeTongue
i love you reservationsROFL

rainurubal

IF-Rockerz

rainurubal

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daya0628

RESERVED...

Srush after sooo long I am right under ur post LOL

E D I T E D:

Chottiii Hug  beautiful VM= thank you jiHug

I love the song and the scene selection ...well done Clap= scene well that were ok ok tpes i tried my best because this is my fav song naBig smile

your very speedy with these VM's me not complaing...= arey free thi isliye warna i m very slow types of person like my mom says to me " dheeli dhag"LOLLOLLOL

with every VM I drown more into MR/DSP thoughts Day Dreaming

this guy will be the death of me LOL= oye ,phir to vm banana band karna padegaLOLLOL

thanks for wonderful VM ...loved it Big smile
trhanks dii for watching it
i hope meri har vm aapko aise hi pasand ho

rainurubal

IF-Rockerz

rainurubal

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey Dear ChottiHugHugHug = hello my suhana diiHugHug
Haila a new vm Shocked..= Don't get shocked main vm banana band karne waali hoon,yeh to time pas ke liye thi na
.But iam not complaningLOL..I know no one can complaint about vm because yahan pe dutta shree patil jo hote haiLOL
.Actually the more the better ..."sigh mein toh kab ka mar chuki ho Mishal peDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...This is one of my fav song dear ...Wink...= really , its really good song and the lyrics and music is just so wow,i really like the voice who sang this song , diffrent from others
Loved the Vm ...U really did an fab job ClapThumbs Up...Nice effects and scenes ...Really very well done ...Hoping to see many many more ...But i pray that feel better soonHugHugHug
u rocking with Vms ...
Lots of love and hugs
suhanaHug

Thanks dii for watching it

and your comments
i m totally fine now
Lots of Love and Hugs
Rubal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

rainurubal

IF-Rockerz

rainurubal

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Originally posted by -Srushti-

heeheeTongue

wah wah wah wah Clap
kya comment hai,itna accha comment toh maine aaj tak nahi dekha.ROFL
kya tu mujhe bhi tera ye talent sikhayegi Angry
waise tujhe trins se bahut lagav hai kyaAngry,jab dekho tab reservation karti rehti hai,bole toh ek puri train hi tujhe gift kar dete hai,provided u fill all ur reserved spots with commentsLOLLOLLOL

Azy,see i took ur badlaWinkthe other day Srush was teasing u naa,ab uski baari haiLOL
omgLOLLOL
i remember that when sshi dii commented to azy dii , it was hilarious
train gifted to shushi dii with reservationsROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

--SONEE--

IF-Rockerz

--SONEE--

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Beutiful VM's RubalClap

Nice work...ur first attempt Jidhu VM was very nice...i liked ur both d song choice Bahara & specially Marjawan...Clap...Marjawan is really diff 1Embarrassed...lovely mix...n loved ur idea of showing text...nice work...Keep it up dearThumbs Up..Thanks for sharing such a nice vm's...Take care n Get well soon sweety take ...Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top