Rubal's vm center( tasha vm on song mar jawan) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

haha i wasnt violent...im an achi bachi...i jus used to push u all so i cud tke my seat...nt the sme nemre tho...cos no1 comes in daily discussion thread...bt im in the eternal LS thread tho... its so cool...feel like the sme... do u check tht thread?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yep i read it daily,loved it they are awsem in making the story
and yeah maine toh DDT pe jana hi chod diya btw i changed my username i m the same rubal with whom you fought always for 1st seat
you always won na
Originally posted by rainurubal

raj dii maine kisi ko pm nahi kiya mujhe daya dii ki help chahiye thi video post karne mein isliye unhe pm kar ke test ki tha
aur maine socha that main kisi ko nahi batauon gi but look jinse chupana chahti thi wo saBSE pehle tapak pade๐Ÿ˜†
lol my bad...๐Ÿ˜ณ oops...yes she needed help and that is why she pm'ed ..

wow a madhu n baji VM...i love thm 2...gr8 2 c sum mre fans...

i never liked roops for Baaji ...so entry of Madhu i was all excited ๐Ÿ˜† i still wish they were together ...I am so for Baaji-Madhu pair ๐Ÿ˜ณ...and  that is what FF are for na ...
Edited by daya0628 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by daya0628

lol my bad...๐Ÿ˜ณ oops...yes she needed help and that is why she pm'ed ..
sorry dii but i actually pmed you for help
i thoought pm kar ke bina wajah doosron ke sar ka dar kyun banana
agar kisiko dekhni hai to khud hi dekh lega,many people dont watch vms na,thats why

Originally posted by daya0628

i never liked roops for Baaji ...so entry of Madhu i was all excited ๐Ÿ˜† i still wish they were together ...I am so for Baaji-Madhu pair ๐Ÿ˜ณ...and  that is what FF are for na ...
same feelings here dii,always fpr madhu and baaji pair,in my FF too madhu baaji pair na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ and in yours too๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
but again madhu ko toh serial mein london bhej diya๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

same feelings here dii,always fpr madhu and baaji pair,in my FF too madhu baaji pair na๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ and in yours too๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
but again madhu ko toh serial mein london bhej diya๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I know they sent her away ...what to do ...they cant even seem to make out wat to do with their leads let alone madhu and baaji ๐Ÿ˜†

raj dii maine kisi ko pm nahi kiya mujhe daya dii ki help chahiye thi video post karne mein isliye unhe pm kar ke test ki tha
aur maine socha that main kisi ko nahi batauon gi but look jinse chupana chahti thi wo saBSE pehle tapak pade๐Ÿ˜†

choitti  , i love you ..na ? see i just came and logged in saw my thrd on pg 1 and these naughty girls doing dhamal ,, so ijumped in and then suddenly Ruby Vm  i shook my head and cleared my eyes am i seeing thik se and lo beho yes,..it is ruby raat raat ko pc pe bethkar ..under the blanket hiding from all.. updating her VM OMG

chal so jao ..raat ho gayi..kaal miltein hai kal uk tour karengein
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by prncz

choitti  , i love you ..na ? see i just came and logged in saw my thrd on pg 1 and these naughty girls doing dhamal ,, so ijumped in and then suddenly Ruby Vm  i shook my head and cleared my eyes am i seeing thik se and lo beho yes,..it is ruby raat raat ko pc pe bethkar ..under the blanket hiding from all.. updating her VM OMG

chal so jao ..raat ho gayi..kaal miltein hai kal uk tour karengein
you have off day tomorrow
ok i will come to ccc waise bhi i m at home

yep i read it daily,loved it they are awsem in making the story
and yeah maine toh DDT pe jana hi chod diya btw i changed my username i m the same rubal with whom you fought always for 1st seat
you always won na
yh i indeed did...lol...yh i kinda figured wen u mentioned abt fights in DDT..i thrt rubal she mus hav jus changed her username...lol...
haha ur nt the onli 1 thts left it hun... no1 evn goes der...instead its BB's thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ i hpe tht thread continues๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yh i indeed did...lol...yh i kinda figured wen u mentioned abt fights in DDT..i thrt rubal she mus hav jus changed her username...lol...
haha ur nt the onli 1 thts left it hun... no1 evn goes der...instead its BB's thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ i hpe tht thread continues๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yeah hope so
i know many left that DDT ,but what is BB's thread?