Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya is already growing feelings 4 Ram (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Forever_in_love

Goldie

Forever_in_love

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
i know.. today's episode was worth watching... but 2 think abt it.. isn't it too soon for Priya to have feelings for Ram... Afterall its Ekta show.. everything has to move on slowwwlllyyy!!! ... just my thought!!! ... it would be great if they fall in loveee.. this quickly Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bavdfanAbhiAniAshima_MishalSphallolaliaavivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priya is already growing feelings 4 Ram (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Forever_in_love

i know.. today's episode was worth watching... but 2 think abt it.. isn't it too soon for Priya to have feelings for Ram... Afterall its Ekta show.. everything has to move on slowwwlllyyy!!! ... just my thought!!! ... it would be great if they fall in loveee.. this quickly Embarrassed

so its good na dat its not lyk all other draggy Ekta's showBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAshima_Mishalavivakirk

mythili2

IF-Rockerz

mythili2

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post anamika.. Priya has already fallen fr him..i dnt understand hw d marriage ll happen may b tat mr.perfect wil ditch her on weddin day n ram wil marry her.. I cant wait til monday..
And nats i dnt understant whether she really loves karthik r nt..sad for him..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishamma92Ashima_MishalSakshi_Deewaniavivakirk

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
hi mythili.. u knw i don't want dat 2 happen, i dont want Ram 2 mercy marry PriyaOuch they'll hv a marriage dat is fast n b4 they understand anythng but not a mercy marriage plz
about Nats... she is a spoilt kid... n Kartik is da expensive toy she wants 2 play with 4 a while... she is so irritatingAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishamma92Ashima_Mishalavivakirk

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
More than love i think priya has empathy towards ram as her situation is quite smilar to ram's situation Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bavdfanAbhiAnishamma92Ashima_MishalSakshi_Deewaniavivakirk

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Its like...i...Ek ajnabe sa ehsaas dil ko sataye.Shayad yahi toh pyar hai...Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnishamma92Sakshi_Deewaniavivakirk

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
yes loved the epi n waiting 4 monday 
anamika nice post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAshima_Mishal

shamma92

Goldie

shamma92

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Anuuu!!!!!!!  :Grin: :Grin: :Grin:

OMG had the biggest smile on my face while watching today's episode!!!  Clap Clap Clap Sooo had to control myself otherwise someone would've got suspicious and would've banned me from watching it on tv!! Yeh thursday kyun aata hain ya yeh BALH 7 days a week kyun nahi aata!!!!  cry kitty

I know...as soon as I saw Ram walk in and start looking for Priya, I was like  Ohmy aap kyun samajthe nahi hai??

Loved the balcony scene, such a cute convo...Ram looking dashing and Priya as normal  faint looking hawwttt, that suit suited her soo well!!! Kitna pyaar tha un dono mein  :blush: :blush: so glad Priya finally realised Ram is her man  jump jump

Hehe loved the photo session...Priya in Ram's arms and a nice bit of eyelock...who cares if its clichd!!! It was the most perfect thing ever!!!!! Just wanted to kiss Ayesha for what she said...Mr perfect  Puke watch out, Ayesha has hit the nail in the head...Ram is most definitely Priya's dulha!!!!

I know...Priya was looking soo confused when Shipra was putting the kangan on her  cry kitty cry kitty She didn't know what was going on...all she could think was that Ram was the guy who called her 'darling'. Ram kuch toh samjha karo yaar...hamara fiery eyes Priya itna ishare dehri hai aur tum ho toh muskaara ja rahi ho!!!  Unsure Unsure

Yeah, thats know a dilemma...how is Niharika going to broach the subject of Ram and Priya's marriage...whatever the case, Vineet is most definitely going to make Priya cry  cry kitty cry kitty and we are gonna be after your head!!!  :RAMbo: :RAMbo: :RAMbo:

Why can't BALH come 7 days a week??? Now 3 days of intezaar  Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniSakshi_Deewaniavivakirk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.