Thendral

Update for Thursday 23-06-2011-T&T show up :) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
@Theiva - U r right...TA never does that...but i think it was a situation/spontaneous dialogue rather than a funny one. If it was Anand he would have made the comment more explicitely to hurt others like u said. TA felt a bit sorry for Anand like u said and was sarcasticaaly telling to Thulz..Big smile.

I somehow want Shyamala's brothers to understand about Thulz atleast by seeing her, rather than beliving what that Padma said. Sigh, i know it is too early to expect...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayKowsiTheivavjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmosahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Thursday 23-06-2011-T&T show up :) (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

@ Shammy...  WOW.. i knw u had paasam for namma psycho but not to the extend of coming in dreams ShockedShocked Is it ur wish for us to be irritated by mentioning Psycho repeatedly Tongue

and omg, Psycho loves Tanu and Gunz more than TA Shockedperhaps u can get her to have goals to get Tanu and Gunz as her Saki Sahis and spare namma TA Tongue

I wish for u to have pleasant dreams Shammy.. if u have TT dreams make sure Psycho isn't there... and if u have Psycho dreams, make sure TT aren't there.. as long as u can keep this agreement, I wont be Angry with ur luv for Psycho LOL

Whyyy Ranuuu Cry Cry Cry Cry..nee Shammy ai vida rombha mosam Disapprove. To spare TA, Tanu and me should become bali aadus to psycho and become her Sakhis Unhappy Unhappy so that you can freely drool over TA w/o psycho's disturbance and then blame me for that too Tongue. Parawalla... we are ready to become her friends and will keep her away from our cute T&T. Me and Tanu will maari maari slap and kick her Evil Smile.

Edited by Gunz. - 24 June 2011 at 8:09am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayKowsiTheivaTTfanPearl.Shemmosahi.

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Sue Chechi

Unfortunately in this World, we are made to believe that money is the root cause of all the evils. To some extent, it is true. The harder reality is, God has given the capability for all of us to earn as much money as possible, of course by honest means but that is something which seems to be too good to believe for many of us. The fear within us because of the lies we tell ourselves make us believe we wouldn't be able to become crorepathis. This is the biggest lie we tell ourselves. Many of us accept ourselves this way though envious of the richest persons we see in the World. But then a few persons become corrupt and then there are people like Dharman, Vel etc. Thiruvalluvar clearly tells that being rich in this world is a virtue and poverty is a sin.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayKowsi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top