Thendral

Update for Thursday 23-06-2011-T&T show up :) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks again for the super updates Gunthy!!

I am hoping for more TT scenes tomorrow but I think Mr. K will focus more on SQ and GW.

I wonder what happened to Mohan...

I will be really happy if Tamil gets another job and leaves Dharman and I want TT to start suspecting Logu about the acid...

Also I want to see how Tulasi's education is going lately.  We haven't seen Deepa in a long time either and I miss her...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsiRuby-86vjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Thursday 23-06-2011-T&T show up :) (Page 5)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

krishnandev

krishnandev

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

I wish Anand to be a stalker of TA&T and should get caught by Bujjima. Then it will be nice to watch. Still Anand is angry with TA&T. He is not happy abt their presence.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivavjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
@Accorn,

yr cmnt reg TA--somehow i thought differently..he really got to the point today with the stabber...his guess that someone is behind the stabber was correct and he was rightly worried about finding that out rather than hit the stabber as he knows only if they know who is behind can they take some proper action to prevent something like this happen...and if stabber was hitting back at T he shud hv done it earlier... just that AP did not do his job properly and did not also listen to TA..that may cost somebody dear..wonder whom...

anyway when logu bails out stabber AP will know abt it and may inform TT later on or else logu for fear of being caught may not bail out stabber...let us see...or else when stabber joing dharman later on TA may come to know the truth...but for all i know the team will come out with something else n new!!!

so today i thought TA being right both times at PS n at A's house!!!

rselviThendralfanTheivaRuby-86TTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
@vjayam - you are very right about TA's behaviour yesterday.

Like you said,his focus was towards who was behind the attack as he thought the killer might not be having so much vengeance, same thing even Dharman too asked the other day to Killer.

Secondly, when we try to do something, if we are totally disturbed with something we would either forget what we were about to talk to do. This is what happened yesterday. He was ofcourse mad at the killer, but this AP was totally irritating him and he lost his patience with AP totally and he was not able to focus on the killer. If AP had not diverted him, he would have atleast shouted at the killer. Same thing happened with Charu aka Psycho earlier. She never let him to talk whenever he tried to. She always diverted him and he was never able to focus on what he was about to say.

Plus AP was teasing T/TA with the killer saying they were favouring the killer and even blamed them too for the incident.  Plus if TA had been harsh at the police station,AP would accuse him more at that point of time.

NinspiritThendralfanRuby-86TheivavjayamTTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSue Nair

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

@vjayam - you are very right about TA's behaviour yesterday.

Like you said,his focus was towards who was behind the attack as he thought the killer might not be having so much vengeance, same thing even Dharman too asked the other day to Killer.

Secondly, when we try to do something, if we are totally disturbed with something we would either forget what we were about to talk to do. This is what happened yesterday. He was ofcourse mad at the killer, but this AP was totally irritating him and he lost his patience with AP totally and he was not able to focus on the killer. If AP had not diverted him, he would have atleast shouted at the killer. Same thing happened with Charu aka Psycho earlier. She never let him to talk whenever he tried to. She always diverted him and he was never able to focus on what he was about to say.

Plus AP was teasing T/TA with the killer saying they were favouring the killer and even blamed them too for the incident.  Plus if TA had been harsh at the police station,AP would accuse him more at that point of time.

We see this in all the police stations in the serials - ppl are not allowed to voice out their opinions or their side of the story ...indhe police fellows will be the "slaves" of some big gun and make the lives of the innocent miserable so that they are rewarded well by the rich.Angry These police officers like AP are thieves in uniforms...police all over the world are corrupted...the ordinary layman are left helpless...the root of all evil points out to>>>> MONEY..!!Angry

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world ...ABBA

Edited by Sue Nair - 24 June 2011 at 3:01am

Ruby-86TheivaThendralfanTTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
@Vjayam and Shubba Akka:

I agree with both of you about TA's behaviour yesterday. I did not think he was a disappointment in PS. We can't expect TA to show his action in PS and shout at the killer, that too if that stupid AP is present. He would say he would file a case against him for that too. TA tried his best to make that AP to find out the person behind that killer. In fact TA was more worried than Thulasi that the killer might come out and harm her again. But it is his wife who convinced him because she believs AP's words now as he seems to like Thulasi.

I doubt now if Logu would bail him out. He might be afraid and could refuse to help the killer. In that case Dharman would be forced to help the killer, otherwise D may have problems with killer's boss. I hope TA comes to know about Dharman and acts along with him to support TPS and save her money. Dharman has to be handled carefully and cleverly by TA. TPS definetly would help TA to find a decent job.

Like Acorrn too, i did not expect TA to comment like that on his friend. It somehow suits Aanandh more, but i enjoyed it because it is the idiot and evil A. If it was Kanagu or Joseph, TA would not have made fun of him to his wife. Whatever it was cute!

Edited by Theiva - 24 June 2011 at 3:11am

NinspiritThendralfanRuby-86TTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

@Vjayam and Shubba Akka:

I agree with both of you about TA's behaviour yesterday. I did not think he was a disappointment in PS. We can't expect TA to show his action in PS and shout at the killer, that too if that stupid AP is present. He would say he would file a case against him for that too. TA tried his best to make that AP to find out the person behind that killer. In fact TA was more worried than Thulasi that the killer might come out and harm her again. But it is his wife who convinced him because she believs AP's words now as he seems to like Thulasi.

I doubt now if Logu would bail him out. He might be afraid and could refuse to help the killer. In that case Dharman would be forced to help the killer, otherwise D may have problems with killer's boss. I hope TA comes to know about Dharman and acts along with him to support TPS and save her money. Dharman has to be handled carefully and cleverly by TA. TPS definetly would help TA to find a decent job.

Like Acorrn too, i did not expect TA to comment like that on his friend. It somehow suits Aanandh more, but i enjoyed it because it is the idiot and evil A. If it was Kanagu or Joseph, TA would not have made fun of him to his wife. Whatever it was cute!

I thought he was sarcastic in that dialogue and making fun of anand's situation. The way everyone made fun of the situation and things. He was not jealous seeing anand being happy i think. Because the situation was rather like making fun of Anand bcos of the statements from Shyamala.

NinspiritKowsiTheivaRuby-86TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
@Shubba Akka:

Like you Akka, me too interpreted that he was making fun of A. It was obvious that it was a sarcastic comment on his friend. TA was definetly not jealous, no way. TA does not know something called jealousy, the same with his wife.

I was telling that these kind of sarcastic and rude comments suit more A than TA (TA was not rude!). Well A does it intentionally to hurt others, but TA doesn't. I thought TA felt bad for A as he was embarassed infront of everyone and that is why i did not expect him to give that comment. He knows if A heard this it would have hurt him.

Edited by Theiva - 24 June 2011 at 4:22am

NinspiritKowsiRuby-86TTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleNixkieShemmosahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top