Thendral

Update for Thursday 23-06-2011-T&T show up :) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you Gunthy for the superb update and nice side comments! Big smile

It was a very nice and sweet episode, very refreshing to see TT happy together with some of their well-wishers.

The scene in PS with AP was annoying for me eventhough funny to some extent. That loser AP tries to find fault in whatever TA does and talks. It is his lovely kozhai daughter, his drunkard-rowdy SIL and he himself that are the real culprits. This hypocrite went to the level of almost slapping an innocent girl Thulasi, but can't take when TA suspects his SIL after seeing how that nut wanted to take Thulasi with him to take revenge on them. How can TA keep quiet without suspecting him after seeing the disgusting drama of that idiot?! I wish someone to slap this AP. Angry

It is really cute to see TT with A's parents, both the couples are lovely and sweet. It is like how TT would be if they get old LOL. Shyamala being born in that kanja family is really lucky to get them as in-laws who accept her with this criminal background.

I don't think Venkatraju's sons stopped their business. I won't be surprised if they join Vishwa and go against their father. But for sure Vishwa's anger now would turn towards TT as his business could not be that sucessful without Venkatraju's family.

Aanandh does not to deserve to be happy. I hope Shyamala finds out about him soon. He does not love his wife, parents, sister and either friends. He deserves few slaps from TA and his father for hurting them.

TT have not been given any importance in the last scene, they were made dummies, sigh. But whatever i quiet enjoyed them in the scene even if they were just observers and the ending of the episode was very nice and cute! Embarrassed

Edited by Theiva - 23 June 2011 at 4:34pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaThendralfanRuby-86autumnsconcertoKowsimini_00vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSue Nairsahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Thursday 23-06-2011-T&T show up :) (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
@ Shammy...  WOW.. i knw u had paasam for namma psycho but not to the extend of coming in dreams ShockedShocked Is it ur wish for us to be irritated by mentioning Psycho repeatedly Tongue

and omg, Psycho loves Tanu and Gunz more than TA ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked perhaps u can get her to have goals to get Tanu and Gunz as her Saki Sahis and spare namma TA Tongue

I wish for u to have pleasant dreams Shammy.. if u have TT dreams make sure Psycho isn't there... and if u have Psycho dreams, make sure TT aren't there.. as long as u can keep this agreement, I wont be Angry with ur luv for Psycho LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaRuby-86TheivaKowsiThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkieSue Nairsahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Eventhough Ap is funny today AP pretend like that he is a nermai thavaratha porupana officer. Already he has taken bribe from Velayutham and Shamala Famiy. Ithula manasula Walter Vetrivelunu nenaippu.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoKowsiTTfanPearl.shubbaSue NairQuelle-BelleShemmoNixkie

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Thanks for the wondeful update Gunz.. Big smile

Finally a good episode after all three boring episodes.
Three parts full of T and T and no wonder the episode was all good.
Even bujjis and VR family was funny today only bcos of their presence I guess.Tongue

AP's dialogues at TA and TA against AP was fun to watch. Both cannot keep their mouth shut.LOL. THe way T pulled out TA was fun and the dialogue saying "are we both loose" was good and ofcourse u are/...Tongue..
 Imagine if GW was there. Both AP and Ta would have been quiet. I want AP to see GW and Padma conversation one day, and then on AP will control his tongue probably.Tongue

Happy that atleast AP has some good opinion on T. Let it continue as such. Shyamala was spontaneous in letting out she is not pregnant ...WOW...that was nice and ofcourse the last dialogue of TA was funny and prob anand would fume more. Hope they dont get more problems in front of those sons of VR..Confused

Shyamala is a honest girl...she doesn't like any hanky pankies - and she doesn't need to show the world that she has to be preggy. She lets nature take its own course...she is not afraid of what others may say either. Little does her dad and the rest of the gang know that her first night has yet to happen...LOL If they do then our Bujippa is going to be in a very hot soup...not having the slightest doubts on our Bujimma for the delay in consummating her marriage...Clap

The moment our awesome couple make their appearances...any dull episode will be liven up to our delight...Big smile The only problem is that TA working with that Dharma guy is not very comforting. Somehow I feel TA is going to land himself into more mess...Confused TA should get better opportunity to find himself a decent job. What about all the debts he has to settle? I just don't see him or his wife having any worries abt that at all...!! They carry on life like as though there is no worries in the world at all.Day Dreaming

Thulasi you better start working...your education doesn't seems to be in any progress - are you doing any studies? How do you expect to graduate at the rate you are going?? Might as well help your hubby in settling the debts. You have only time to walk in and out of the police station - instead you should be going to the library to concentrate on your assigments...enatha padichi enatha graduation..!!Angry 

Edited by Sue Nair - 23 June 2011 at 7:41pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoKowsivjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmosahi.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Ravi37]Still Lavanya crying scene and GW scene is left from the promo. So I guess there will be no Tamil or Thulasi scene from the promo. After GW advice Lavanya is crying a lot. Soon Lavanya will find out about Charu and GW plan and soon she is also going to support Charu and her mother to seperate Tamil and Thulasi. [/QUOTE)

Do you think so? Lav is a gold digger like her mum...she was never there for Thuls after getting to know Charu and seeing her expensive  way of life. Remember once a upon a time she went all out for Thuls to be married to TA...suddenly things changed when Charu came into the picture and she change herself too. But as you mentioned it would be a good turning if Lav goes back to Thuls and helps her to save her marriage.Clap

Edited by Sue Nair - 23 June 2011 at 7:42pm

autumnsconcertoKowsiTheivaRuby-86vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you Gunthy .Thumbs Up..the update was simply awesome..!! Clap 

All our updates in all the Threads here in IF show so much of professionalism with their presentations. Hats off to you gals..!!Clap

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

autumnsconcertoKowsiThendralfanTheivaRuby-86vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieShemmosahi.

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

I just don't see him or his wife having any worries abt that at all...!! They carry on life like as though there is no worries in the world at all.Day Dreaming

Thulasi you better start working...your education doesn't seems to be in any progress - are you doing any studies? How do you expect to graduate at the rate you are going?? Might as well help your hubby in settling the debts. You have only time to walk in and out of the police station - instead you should be going to the library to concentrate on your assigments...enatha padichi enatha graduation..!!Angry 

Thulasi used to worry about all these issues but it seems TA's casual attitude has rubbed off on her LOL... I think she's also just happy TA has a job now Tongue

Last time we actually saw her study was when TA went to madhurai and Thuls finished 2-3lessons at 5am in the morning before Kanagu and Joseph woke up Clap I think she probably studies at dawn and after TA goes to bed... as its best time without any TA interference Wink No worries Sue, she will ace her exams just as long as no more arrears due to GW & P Angry

ElystiaKowsiTheivaRuby-86vjayamshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleSue NairShemmoNixkiesahi.

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranuja

Originally posted by Sue Nair

I just don't see him or his wife having any worries abt that at all...!! They carry on life like as though there is no worries in the world at all.Day Dreaming

Thulasi used to worry about all these issues but it seems TA's casual attitude has rubbed off on her LOL... I think she's also just happy TA has a job now Tongue

Last time we actually saw her study was when TA went to madhurai and Thuls finished 2-3lessons at 5am in the morning before Kanagu and Joseph woke up Clap I think she probably studies at dawn and after TA goes to bed... as its best time without any TA interference Wink No worries Sue, she will ace her exams just as long as no more arrears due to GW & P Angry

Of course Ranu...they will show us our cute gal Thuls passing off with flying colours...BUT then konjum burning of the midnight oil show pennunaa ppl like Sue Nair can get it registered in her head that Thuls nalla padikura and that she deserves to be in the Dean's List...!!WinkWink

Edited by Sue Nair - 23 June 2011 at 10:17pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaTTfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleNixkieShemmosahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top